What's your favorite degreaser?

/ What's your favorite degreaser? #41  
I use some kind of purple stuff and mineral spirits. I’ve also used Simple Green. Brake cleaner is pretty harsh and I only use it to guess what, clean brakes.

/ What's your favorite degreaser? #42  
I use some kind of purple stuff and mineral spirits. I’ve also used Simple Green. Brake cleaner is pretty harsh and I only use it to guess what, clean brakes.
Br4ake cleaner ruins your skin too. Gives you dry epidermis.

/ What's your favorite degreaser? #43  
Isn't that the stuff the guy on You Tube filled his crankcase with and then firewalled the motor until it blew up? :p

/ What's your favorite degreaser? #44  
You mean these guys cleaning out the Nissan cylinder head and pan without removing a bolt?

I see the other Pesci’s didn’t have quite the film success their brother Joe did.

/ What's your favorite degreaser? #45  
For you MEK lovers, the US Army doesn’t use it anymore because they were tired of paying for service related ailments.

Wear protective clothing etc when using

/ What's your favorite degreaser? #46  
Br4ake cleaner ruins your skin too. Gives you dry epidermis.
Actually pretty much all of the organic solvents will do that. They extract oils from your skin if you get contact much. Heck, an oil is an oil and the solvent don't care what type... That's why you should always use gloves.

/ What's your favorite degreaser? #47  
For you MEK lovers, the US Army doesn’t use it anymore because they were tired of paying for service related ailments.

Wear protective clothing etc when using
Yes but MEK is great!

/ What's your favorite degreaser? #48  
For those of you who use purple or green cleaners in a spray bottle - are you using it full strength, diluted per instructions, or somewhere between?

/ What's your favorite degreaser? #49  
For those of you who use purple or green cleaners in a spray bottle - are you using it full strength, diluted per instructions, or somewhere between?
I use simple green in a spray bottle and dilute it about 50%.

/ What's your favorite degreaser? #50  
I remember when I was a kid my Dad used gasoline to clean greasy equipment. Gasoline was commonly used back then as there weren't many options then and it was good at cutting grease. Obviously he didn't smoke and cleaned the items outside. My uncle was killed when he was cleaning flooring with gasoline in his basement when the furnace kicked on and the spark ignited the gas fumes.