When does it start to warm up were you live?

/ When does it start to warm up were you live? #21  
The weather man has had a terrible time predicting the weather this year and it appears a lot of it is because we are running blind in the pacific damaged buoys weather stations never replaced

There is some noise of a pattern change but that has been going on since December and if correct very cold and stormy coming up but I would not hold my breath.

Very warm here today already 60 and rising but very dry

/ When does it start to warm up were you live? #22  
Since we didn't get our January thaw :( looking at Town meeting/vote day first week of March,than onto mud season.

/ When does it start to warm up were you live? #23  
It's been up and down this winter. Above average, then well below average. But typically we'll start to warm up in March, and it takes a LONG time! No planting in the garden until after the May long weekend.

/ When does it start to warm up were you live? #24  
We are having a warming spell the last few days, which usually happens this time of year, but we will be COLD again by the end of the week. Going to let the fire go out today and we won't need it again until Tuesday. I hope. :D

Average last day of frost is 4/15. Plenty of winter left for us.

Later,
Dan

/ When does it start to warm up were you live? #25  
Seems we were having a typical 1970s style winter so far, not as cold as last year but more snow than 14. Last year the great lakes all froze over nearly completely not sure what the ice level is this year but all year the lake temps were low last year and levels higher than normal. The guess is with amount of snow we have not frozen up as much as normal yesterday and today we are above normal as we are in 40's and maybe 50's today...

Northern Ohio in middle 75 miles south of Lake Erie.

In old days it was always after Mothers Day (May 10th or so for planting) however in last decade we have had probably better than half frosts AFTER that day. I lost a lot of fruit blossoms and garden plants due to late frosts in these years.

Mark

/ When does it start to warm up were you live? #26  
What do you mean by warming up? Here in East Texas, it's nice until some time in June, or into July. Then it warms up into the high 90's with high humidity. Winter isn't too bad with temps in the 40's to 70's. Every now and then we dip into the teens with the highs in the 20's, but that doesn't last very long. We can still get a freeze into March, but that's usually when it spring starts and the weather is really nice until June. July and August are the months to not be here. LOL

Eddie

/ When does it start to warm up were you live? #27  
This winter has been really mild, with some hard freezes, but not many.

Right now is what I call a false spring, highs in 80's & lows in 40's.

Plants, trees & critters are confused, had the same thing last year. Then another hard freeze killed all the buds coming out. Now some trees leafing out & some doing nothing.

/ When does it start to warm up were you live? #28  
Will get near 90 later this week, then straight to 100 plus after that 120 plus over the summer. We are in PERPETUAL Gullible warming.
weather.jpg

/ When does it start to warm up were you live? #29  
We won't see anything near 50 until about the end of March. So far this year only four days have made it above 32. The last two winters have been about like the '70s. It must be that Glo-Bull warming?

/ When does it start to warm up were you live? #30  
It's Feb.8 2015 and 1 degree above and snowing and blowing like crazy.About a foot of new snow and another on the way.We are in Northern NY right on the Canadian border.It won't be breaking here for another six wks.
It has been real nasty the last couple of weeks........calling for below zero tonite and for the rest of the week.
On the plus side...lots of tractor time moving snow.