Tractor News When will we see a Kubota Grand L 80 series?

/ When will we see a Kubota Grand L 80 series? #12  
My brothers Case 550 dozer is hydrostatic-what a joy to use.

Will

A dozer is so much forward/backward that a HST seems a natural. Plus differing the tracks.

/ When will we see a Kubota Grand L 80 series? #13  
A dozer is so much forward/backward that a HST seems a natural. Plus differing the tracks.

That's probably key factor on HST vs. Gear for compact and utility tractors. If you do a lot of loader work (and especially precision work with forks, etc.) then HST is hard to beat.

/ When will we see a Kubota Grand L 80 series? #14  
In Europe all tractors will require a DPF in the next few years. Since the 60 series already is equipped, more engineering money will go into the non-DPF first. Then there is filling in the M series below the M5 - they need work there. Then again where does Kubota make the most money? The Grand L's. Beyond emissions, my L6060 is a major improvement over my L5740 but it was having major problems with my L5740 that pulled the trigger on getting the L6060 even though the 40 had less than 1000 hours.

/ When will we see a Kubota Grand L 80 series? #15  
In Europe all tractors will require a DPF in the next few years. Since the 60 series already is equipped, more engineering money will go into the non-DPF first. Then there is filling in the M series below the M5 - they need work there. Then again where does Kubota make the most money? The Grand L's. Beyond emissions, my L6060 is a major improvement over my L5740 but it was having major problems with my L5740 that pulled the trigger on getting the L6060 even though the 40 had less than 1000 hours.

As I understand the current engines should be compliant with Tier 5, whenever it comes.

/ When will we see a Kubota Grand L 80 series? #16  
Beyond emissions, my L6060 is a major improvement over my L5740 but it was having major problems with my L5740 that pulled the trigger on getting the L6060 even though the 40 had less than 1000 hours.

What issues were you having? I've seen some decent used Lxx40s around. Contemplated upgrading backwards from my L4060 to a 15ish HP bigger Lxx40 once the current machine is paid off. Not super likely to happen, but I'm curious to see why you upgraded forward.

/ When will we see a Kubota Grand L 80 series? #17  
Kubota went from 40 to 60 because they already had a 50 series in the late 80's/ early 90's.

/ When will we see a Kubota Grand L 80 series? #18  
You would’ve waited 6 years now with no change announcement

/ When will we see a Kubota Grand L 80 series? #19  
They have a lot of upgrades to do to catch up with Deere in the premium class. E-PTO, 3pt hitch controls outside. LED lights would be nice. Not sure how much market share the new 4075 JD will take away but the electronic 3pt hitch sounds nice to use until you have to fix it.

My guess is snow removal contractors may be more inclined to spend the money for 15 HP more but the gentleman farmer crowd may not be as likely.

I would love to see a refresh of the 60 series to see what kind of features kubota can add, or bring back (door light)