When you finally get all your dumps in a row...

/ When you finally get all your dumps in a row... #1  

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
that's a good time for a photo.

dumps-in-a-row.jpg

Bruce

/ When you finally get all your dumps in a row... #2  
Awesome pic. Can you tell what brand trucks they are? Wonder what they are mining? Wonder how many complained about having to line up for some stupid picture.....

/ When you finally get all your dumps in a row... #3  
Can't read all the name on the side of the truck. Can make out "Excavating Co".

/ When you finally get all your dumps in a row...
   / When you finally get all your dumps in a row... #5  
I'll go with that. Never heard of them but that doesn't mean much. Probably bought components and constructed a dump truck. Would look really cool sitting under a tree in my front yard!!!! :)

/ When you finally get all your dumps in a row... #6  
Awesome pic. Can you tell what brand trucks they are? Wonder what they are mining? Wonder how many complained about having to line up for some stupid picture.....

Me too. My guess is that it's a crushing operation. The crusher is in the ground, and the trucks haul the material to the crusher and dump it in, where it is crushed, screened, and sent by conveyor to the tower. It is then loaded out into RR cars or sent by conveyor to a stock pile. Could be most anything I guess; the ones I have seen produced aggregate for concrete and crushed ag lime.

/ When you finally get all your dumps in a row... #7  
I'll go with that. Never heard of them but that doesn't mean much. Probably bought components and constructed a dump truck. Would look really cool sitting under a tree in my front yard!!!! :)

And it would look even cooler having a half dozen or more all lined up nicely like in the pic !!!(in your front yard.

Awesome pic, Bruce!

/ When you finally get all your dumps in a row... #8  
And it would look even cooler having a half dozen or more all lined up nicely like in the pic !!!(in your front yard.

Awesome pic, Bruce!

I'll go in halves with you Terry. We'll haul it back and forth to display in our yards!!!!

/ When you finally get all your dumps in a row... #9  
I'll go in halves with you Terry. We'll haul it back and forth to display in our yards!!!!

There you go! A solution to everything!!