When you lied on your CV about having previous sheepdog experience.

/ When you lied on your CV about having previous sheepdog experience. #2  
Bull. The dog was in control all the way. :D

/ When you lied on your CV about having previous sheepdog experience. #3  
Definitely herding there!

/ When you lied on your CV about having previous sheepdog experience. #4  
Hmmm --- a first - "we can not play the video in that browser, please try another browser". Can't play it in Safari.......

/ When you lied on your CV about having previous sheepdog experience. #5  
The dog "is playing" the sheep. Think hard, work easy.

/ When you lied on your CV about having previous sheepdog experience.
   / When you lied on your CV about having previous sheepdog experience. #7  
No - it wouldn't work that way either, Steve. However - I called up TBN with my Firefox browser and it loaded and played fine there.

That is the FIRST time ever that I've got that message using ANY browser on ANY video. No problem - where there is the will, there will be a way.

/ When you lied on your CV about having previous sheepdog experience.
No - it wouldn't work that way either, Steve. However - I called up TBN with my Firefox browser and it loaded and played fine there.

That is the FIRST time ever that I've got that message using ANY browser on ANY video. No problem - where there is the will, there will be a way.

I hope that you found the effort worthwhile. I have a 7-year old Lab and I would love to see how she would react around a herd of sheep.

Steve

/ When you lied on your CV about having previous sheepdog experience. #9  
Had a "real" Border Collie once upon a time. She lived to be 15 years old I believe. Smartest dog I've ever owned with a 10 lb. mutt coming in a close second. She was from herding stock and unfortunately I never got any sheep for her. She had a good life regardless. That video got me to thinking about her again. I believe I may own another someday.

Kevin

/ When you lied on your CV about having previous sheepdog experience. #10  
No problem calling up TBN on Firefox. I have Safari, Firefox & Opera on the computer. Nice for looking things up as you are composing stuff on other software.

I have an 8 month old chocolate lab - OLLY. He met three or four of this years Hereford calves the other day(neighbor rancher, to my south) and was having a real fine romp with them until one of the mothers showed up - didn't like all the romping and put a quick stop to all the horseplay. First meeting with cows - not scared - does not chase - probably does not understand why "mom" doesn't like romping.

View attachment 566076