Where does your tractor sleep?

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #91  
Beautiful barn!

L2800 w/FEL - 72" Land Pride rake

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #93  
Where does my tractor sleep? One of the worst places possible. Under the oak tree next to the house. I have to wash it all the time or it gets that grungy black mold on it.

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #94  
The little tractor sleeps in the barn, when we got the 5083e it stayed in the barn until dad forgot to shut the door and broke it off while putting it to bed. $400 later we decided the cab doesn't go inside unless it's getting hay or equipment so it sleeps closest to the house. IMG_0737.jpgIMG_0171.jpg

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #95  
My tractors new home

Attachments

• image-3707163647.jpg
    image-3707163647.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 273
   / Where does your tractor sleep? #96  
Just finish it this week

Attachments

• image-955632522.jpg
    image-955632522.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 219
   / Where does your tractor sleep? #97  
IMG_0378.jpg

It's always inside an unheated steel building. Electric is available, so if we have sub zero temps I just go out and plug it in for an hour before starting. If snow and very cold temps are predicted I plug it in at night and it's ready to roll in the morning.
It'll always start regardless of being plugged in, but why not have oil & antifreeze warmed up if that option is available to me? It's easier on the machine and the cab heater will be warm a little sooner for me.

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #98  
Unfortunately my bx2370 sleeps outside underneath a tarp

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #99  
In the shed on the side of the shop that was built three years ago.
PB150125.JPG PB150127.JPG PB230143.JPG

P3070023.JPG PC200004.JPG PC200010.JPG

/ Where does your tractor sleep? #100  
Here, many more have a 2 or 3 car garage attached to their house and still leave their $50-60,000 car/trucks in the driveway because there's no space in the garage. It's full of trash cans and aluminum lawn furniture. Or because it's too much work to open the door, even with an electric opener. I know people who have said that.

I just don't understand people I guess.

As I look out the livingroom window, I see this very thing-vehicles parked on the driveway as people have too much "stuff" in their garages to get their vehicle inside (it's -27*C and we have 6" of snow). Both in town and at the farm, everything is parked inside heated-temperature set at 5*C-garages.