Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner"

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #21  
If you're not in a hurry you can get them from Messicks. It took them about a week to get it in, then they ship it out UPS ground from there.

Kubota PN#77700-01540

Got as far as checkout, then just couldn't pay $12 for shipping a $15 part.
Now I'm wondering about the $12.99 orange spinner from TSC; probably not as nice but worth a try.

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner"
Ahh, I also ordered SUDT and a Workshop Manual at the same time, so shipping was just a small portion of the order.

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #23  
Put at least two on because the wheel does change position

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #24  
I put a Kubota spinner on at 10 o'clock, gotta a custom spinner as a gift and put it at 2 o'clock. After the Kubota orange faded badly I removed it. I think it becomes 'old hat' so soon that it doesn't matter where you locate it. I kind of like only having only one mounted now. To each his own. :drink:

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #25  
My L3200 had power assist steering. The wheel always stayed centered (until I removed it from the column doing some work on it). My L4060 has hydrostatic steering & center wanders, especially if you hold it to the stops.

So 1 had a direct gear/shaft connection that never wavered & one has an imperfect hydraulic connection that does. Other than my steering spinner not staying in the same position I havent noticed a real difference. I'm sure there are engineering reasons, but I havent seen any practical ones (on tractors at least).

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #26  
Steering effort is so light on my MF I have never felt the need for a spinner, just press the palm of my hand on the steering wheel is enough to spin the wheel. Now the old 8N was a completely different story.....

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #27  
Steering effort is so light on my MF I have never felt the need for a spinner, just press the palm of my hand on the steering wheel is enough to spin the wheel. Now the old 8N was a completely different story.....
I think the spinner becomes very beneficial when working with the loader and doing lots of turning at the same time.

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #29  
Set mine at 10 o'clock less chance getting my jacket caught.

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #30  
I mounted mine at 10 o'clock as well. Only downside, the cuff on my favorite coat gets hung up on it sometimes.