Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner"

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #31  
I mainly use it when backing up when my body is turned. Easy to steer. I have two deluxe spinners. Had a hard time getting the Trans strainer loose. Had to use an impact gun.

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #32  
If your tractor has a mechanical link I'd say 10:00 also. If it's a purely hydraulic steering system, it won't matter because it will change position on every turn.

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #33  
I put a Kubota spinner on at 10 o'clock, gotta a custom spinner as a gift and put it at 2 o'clock. After the Kubota orange faded badly I removed it. I think it becomes 'old hat' so soon that it doesn't matter where you locate it. I kind of like only having only one mounted now. To each his own. :drink:

The one on my sons L3940 was put on right after he got it new. The Kubota emblem is completely faded to yellow and it's always been stored inside but is used 365 days a year to feed the herd so it is outside a fair amount.

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #34  
That is why I put two on. Anybody find a fix for the air cleaner brackets breaking? I have welded mine three times including the new ones. Vibration at idle speed. It seems to emanate from the intake hose to the block. Thinking about using a flex hose

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #35  
Anyone know if a B3000HSDCC has hydrostatic power steering or not ?

Thanks !

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #37  
If your tractor has a mechanical link I'd say 10:00 also. If it's a purely hydraulic steering system, it won't matter because it will change position on every turn.

Exactly. I somehow see it with my perpherial vision before grabbing and turning. Never in the same spot.

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #39  
Mount it where you want it. It'll never stay at the same position anyways. Same happened on the forklifts i used to drive.

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #40  
My L3200 had power assist steering. The wheel always stayed centered (until I removed it from the column doing some work on it). My L4060 has hydrostatic steering & center wanders, especially if you hold it to the stops.

So 1 had a direct gear/shaft connection that never wavered & one has an imperfect hydraulic connection that does. Other than my steering spinner not staying in the same position I havent noticed a real difference. I'm sure there are engineering reasons, but I havent seen any practical ones (on tractors at least).

My L3240 was hydraulic steering and the wheel would drift. My l3800 has a steering gearbox like a truck with power assist. I don’t know if either system is better than the other but the steering linkage is much better on the L3240. It has the steering cylinder tight behind the axel where damage would be unlikely. The L3800 has delicate tie rods clumsily located in front of the axel where you have to be careful not to bend them.