Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner"

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #41  
Somehow I think I have become one with the hydraluic steering wheels and spinners on my tractors. I had not thought of them not being on center for years even though I use the spinners constantly. I use this style with color to match the brand tractor.
7FC7B212-1BA9-4D47-81E7-3DD1E099344D.jpeg

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #42  
Goodness, five pages of comments on where to mount a suicide knob. Gotta love the internet!!!

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #43  
Goodness, five pages of comments on where to mount a suicide knob. Gotta love the internet!!!

As a famous person once said. Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #44  

Hey, that's not so bad! This thread is over eight years old. :laughing:

I have spinners on all four of my tractors, and wouldn't be without them. As others have said, with hydrostatic steering, position doesn't matter as steering wheel orientation will continually vary.

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #45  
I have thought about getting one for my Kubota B2650, especially to use with the rear 3PH blower. Probably would assist also while spraying apple trees from the tractor seat.

/ Where to mount Kubota "Deluxe Wheel Spinner" #46  
I have thought about getting one for my Kubota B2650, especially to use with the rear 3PH blower. Probably would assist also while spraying apple trees from the tractor seat.

The "Deluxe" spinner from TSC is a good one, and I see it's on sale right now for a couple bucks off. The large rubberized knob is comfortable to grip with your palm. Also, won't transmit cold as much as metal in freezing conditions. CountyLine Deluxe Wheel Spinner at Tractor Supply Co.