Which 3rd Function Kit to buy for Kioti DK6010SE?

/ Which 3rd Function Kit to buy for Kioti DK6010SE? #11  
Well - POO. I'll post a pic to show where the dealer installed the WR Long on my tractor. It's attached to the vertical post on the FEL. It's on the inside and up high and safe. For this pic - I'm sitting in the tractor seat - looking forward.
IMG_0131.jpeg

/ Which 3rd Function Kit to buy for Kioti DK6010SE? #12  
The OEM 3rd function kit as shown in the picture referenced has the hoses and protection plate mounted upside down. When installed in the correct orientation, the lines come up and immediately out of the way. In addition, the included protection plate is also upside down and once flipped, will protect the connections at the new valve. Kioti dealers have a large margin on the 3rd function kit - so it pays to have a good relationship.

/ Which 3rd Function Kit to buy for Kioti DK6010SE? #13  
Different tractor - different mounting methods. The " top protection plate" on mine is the floor plate. All connections are well under this plate. There is also a large metal "box" under the floor plate that protects the connections from anything below and to the side. Here you can see that box. This "box" extends well beyond the hydraulic connections - almost to the center line of the tractor. Sorry - all my resizing and cropping has made this a rather cobby image.
IMG_0005.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Which 3rd Function Kit to buy for Kioti DK6010SE? #14  
No offense to the OP, but makes me glad I went with the NX series. Third function kit gets installed into a very secure box under the 'passenger' side step area. I'll end up ripping off other lines before anything on the third function breaks.

Only issue I've had thus far is the dealer not giving the actual wires that run between the loader joystick and the diverter enough slack. Had a break in the 'close' wire that would cause intermittent issues. Attributed it to normal rattling of the tractor on tight wires causing to much stress.

/ Which 3rd Function Kit to buy for Kioti DK6010SE?
No offense to the OP, but makes me glad I went with the NX series. Third function kit gets installed into a very secure box under the 'passenger' side step area. I'll end up ripping off other lines before anything on the third function breaks.

Only issue I've had thus far is the dealer not giving the actual wires that run between the loader joystick and the diverter enough slack. Had a break in the 'close' wire that would cause intermittent issues. Attributed it to normal rattling of the tractor on tight wires causing to much stress.
No offense. I'm getting my tractor used for a great deal. If I had my way I would have gotten a new RX63620 or the RX7320 with ROPS and power shuttle but couldn't pass up the deal. They did have some NS6010's ROPS on the lot. Don't know why I never priced those out.

/ Which 3rd Function Kit to buy for Kioti DK6010SE? #16  
If you search this forum you will find all of the information you need to install your own from components purchased either online or at a local hydraulics store.

/ Which 3rd Function Kit to buy for Kioti DK6010SE?
Looking at EA's site they have the WR Long kit but they also list and upgrade

"Upgrade for tractors that use more than 15GPM - $100"

The Kioti DK6010SE has a Total Pump Flow of 16.49 gpm (62.4 L/min). Not sure if this the the gpm they are talking about or the gpm to the attachments or something else?

/ Which 3rd Function Kit to buy for Kioti DK6010SE? #18  
Looking at EA's site they have the WR Long kit but they also list and upgrade

"Upgrade for tractors that use more than 15GPM - $100"

The Kioti DK6010SE has a Total Pump Flow of 16.49 gpm (62.4 L/min). Not sure if this the the gpm they are talking about or the gpm to the attachments or something else?
You do not need the upgraded one!
Travis

/ Which 3rd Function Kit to buy for Kioti DK6010SE? #19  
I'd recommend the Kioti DK 3rd function kit. I just picked one up for my DK4210SE Cab model and it is the same one that you will need. If you watch that video at the beginning of this thread, you will see how easy it is to install and how integrated it is. Shame on the EA guys for purposely posting a pic of an incorrect install with the lines going down. Watch the video as he almost makes that same mistake. When installed properly, the OEM Kioti kit is easily the most integrated/protected kit and IMO has the best (OEM) loader handle with the integrated open/close buttons. I picked up my kit for $864 and I'm sure the dealer was still making a profit.