Which 3rd Function Kit to buy for Kioti DK6010SE?

/ Which 3rd Function Kit to buy for Kioti DK6010SE? #21  
What is involved in the upgraded one? I can't imagine that everything is a size larger for only $100 additional.
The valve is simply larger, and rated for more flow(15+gpm on the auxiliary). It isn't needed/offered for Kioti tractors until you get up to an RX Series, or for Kubota until the M/M4 Series.
Travis

/ Which 3rd Function Kit to buy for Kioti DK6010SE? #22  
I'd recommend the Kioti DK 3rd function kit. I just picked one up for my DK4210SE Cab model and it is the same one that you will need. If you watch that video at the beginning of this thread, you will see how easy it is to install and how integrated it is. Shame on the EA guys for purposely posting a pic of an incorrect install with the lines going down. Watch the video as he almost makes that same mistake. When installed properly, the OEM Kioti kit is easily the most integrated/protected kit and IMO has the best (OEM) loader handle with the integrated open/close buttons. I picked up my kit for $864 and I'm sure the dealer was still making a profit.
EA don't make it, they just sell it.

But I will tell you this; I'm in the final stages of putting a WRLong 3rd Function on my little tractor and it was/is a bear.

The directions are minimal at best. Some of the hoses had to be reversed, the bulkhead bracket just kinda sucks and there was a lot of trial and error. Then more trial and error. And after all the trial and error, even more trial and error. Install: Don't work. Turn it around: Gotta remove the horn and turn the tractor upside down..... I think I've removed and refit every hose on the tractor. Had to get a couple of 90's for the front valve.

You get going, then you have to stop everything and go get a 90 or remove hoses after you've got other things installed that get in the way. Too much do-over. Better directions could save us a lot of steps.

I guess WRLong assumes you have done these before -- Like about 50 times. They also don't mention the extension under the seat that needs to be removed or nothing will fit.

Not really knocking them. Looks like it's gonna work when I get the electric on. Too GD tired right now to crawl back under that thing.

Thing is -- They make so many kits for so many tractors I think it would be impossible for them to keep up with the hundreds of variations that change almost weekly. I watched a Vid of a guy doing one on a CK2510 (same loader) and it looked different from mine. whatev

One good thing -- I know more about my tractor hydraulics than I want to.

I'll let you know when I get the joystick hooked up.

OBTW.... I'm not sold on the Dealer doing it. For one thing, it's spendy and for another - time is money to them. If it ain't right I don't mind taking something off and re-doing it. Well; that's a lie. I do mind. But I'll do it anyway. Not so sure about the Dealer.

Welcome to the attachments forum :)

/ Which 3rd Function Kit to buy for Kioti DK6010SE? #23  
FYI, I didn't post the pic knowing it was an incorrect install. I just saw some dude fussing about it in a facebook group.

I do not push anyone strongly to the WR Long kit we offer, but I do share that it's available for fast shipping and a discount when they order the best grapple ever made for compact tractors, which I do say with complete confidence.
Travis

/ Which 3rd Function Kit to buy for Kioti DK6010SE? #24  
EA don't make it, they just sell it.

But I will tell you this; I'm in the final stages of putting a WRLong 3rd Function on my little tractor and it was/is a bear.

The directions are minimal at best. Some of the hoses had to be reversed, the bulkhead bracket just kinda sucks and there was a lot of trial and error. Then more trial and error. And after all the trial and error, even more trial and error. Install: Don't work. Turn it around: Gotta remove the horn and turn the tractor upside down..... I think I've removed and refit every hose on the tractor. Had to get a couple of 90's for the front valve.

You get going, then you have to stop everything and go get a 90 or remove hoses after you've got other things installed that get in the way. Too much do-over. Better directions could save us a lot of steps.

I guess WRLong assumes you have done these before -- Like about 50 times. They also don't mention the extension under the seat that needs to be removed or nothing will fit.

Not really knocking them. Looks like it's gonna work when I get the electric on. Too GD tired right now to crawl back under that thing.

Thing is -- They make so many kits for so many tractors I think it would be impossible for them to keep up with the hundreds of variations that change almost weekly. I watched a Vid of a guy doing one on a CK2510 (same loader) and it looked different from mine. whatev

One good thing -- I know more about my tractor hydraulics than I want to.

I'll let you know when I get the joystick hooked up.

OBTW.... I'm not sold on the Dealer doing it. For one thing, it's spendy and for another - time is money to them. If it ain't right I don't mind taking something off and re-doing it. Well; that's a lie. I do mind. But I'll do it anyway. Not so sure about the Dealer.

Welcome to the attachments forum :)
I finished the WRLong install right after the above post. To be frank, it was kind of a PITD. But I don't think it's WRLong's fault. I think they did everything they could do to make it right considering how many tractors there are out there, how often the OEM changes stuff, etc.

Don't like that I had to remove the 'brush guard' which isn't a brush guard anyway. I think it's a 'bumper' for when you're tooling around without the loader on; if you bump into something solid the guard will take the brunt of the force. With the way the bulkhead bracket hooks to the torque tube, there's no way to get the hoses on because they just won't bend around the 'brush guard' due to the forward angle and the metal reinforcements on the hoses.

And how to fabricate a brush guard right now escapes me. You gotta leave room to be able to open the hood and -- It isn't perfect but it is what it is.

Really like to see one of our more enterprising fabricators address this. Not me. I'm not qualified. I'd like to have a brush guard that doesn't rely on the OEM 'bumper' or whatever it's called. But it would have to leave room to get your hand between the guard and the hood so you could open the hood without tearing all the skin off your arm.

I know pics would be nice but just look at a CX2510 and you'll understand