Which tools for tractor toolbox?

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #1  

Hoodoo

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610
I'm painting an ammo can to bolt to the back of my new tractor.....just wondering what the most essential tools are that you guys carry with you as you roll?
I'm guessing a couple of crescent wrenches and a screwdriver....what else? Pliers?

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #2  
Hammer, large locking pliers, tire gauge, 2 screwdrivers.
Other things too big for ammo can

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #3  
Deadblow hammer
Two eight inch crescent wrenches
Several (types) lynch pins
Cat two adapters (two sets)
3-pt toplink pin
3" shackle(s)
Both flavors of screw drivers
3M tape of some random flavor half used I found in the garage
4' or 6' 2" lifting strap
A couple black bungee cords
Motorcycle tire on the back of the pallet forks

Solves most of my problems. I also have five gallon buckets specific to some chores like fence, felling, recovery, etc that get thrown in whatever vehicle is doing the task.

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #5  
What's that one for?
I only ever needed it to push something I didn’t want to angle with the pallet fork frame and I just left it tied on with a rope. Figure it doesn’t hurt anything.

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #6  
Roll of paper towels. Thank God - my OEM tool box is just big enough. Nature often calls when I'm on the back side of the 80. No large leaves or moss around these parts. AND pine needles just don't cut it.

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #9  
On mine, I carry:

- All the tools that came with the tractor: open end wrenches, box wrenches, pliers, Philips and flat head screw driver. Chinese specials but works just fine and covers all the sizes needed for the tractor and most implements and I don't have to carry my good tools at the risk of getting lost or stolen. I added a couple allen wrenches as well.
- A grease gun that also came with the tractor. It's the smaller size but it's surprisingly well bit and has good quality.
- Hammer and a punch
- A box of M8 shear pins for the brush mower and a bunch of M10 shear pins for the rotary tiller
- A couple grease fittings to replace if needed, along with a bunch of hairpin cotter pins and linch pins, the finger snapper ones.
- A couple of rags
- A bunch of random bolts and nuts for some implements that like to get bolts loose and lost
- Two spare pins for the brush mower chains
- The drawbar pin
- And a tire pressure gauge

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #10  
Just another reason I bring a ROLL of paper towels.
Yep, they're very handy in the cab!
I like a spare towing pin in the toolbox, too.
I carry my 1000RPM stub shaft in there, too.