Which tools for tractor toolbox?

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #41  
Roll of paper towels. Thank God - my OEM tool box is just big enough. Nature often calls when I'm on the back side of the 80. No large leaves or moss around these parts. AND pine needles just don't cut it.
Oh, I bet they would (cut it)

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #42  
I'm painting an ammo can to bolt to the back of my new tractor.....just wondering what the most essential tools are that you guys carry with you as you roll?
I'm guessing a couple of crescent wrenches and a screwdriver....what else? Pliers?
Other than a spare lock pin, chain saw wrench, and my spare clevis's and grab chains - nothing. I never go further than a half mile from the house and can walk back if something major happens, then go back with another tractor or the truck.

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #43  
Don't leave the shop without a pair of Vise~Grips and a roll of mechanics wire and of course gloves.
If you have room, a can of spray paint to ward off bees and wasps. First Aid Kit somewhere under the hood.

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #44  
You got that right. I'm really wanting to see the size of the tractors that have tool boxes attached to carry all this stuff people are listing. Maybe some are pulling a trailer with 'em.
I have a 50 cal can on one side for chains and pins , O the other side is a small metal tool box with pliers wrenches screwdrivers wire and clevis pins , On the back of the roll bar i built a shelf that holds my chainsaw large hammer prybar gloves and a big pair of channel locks.

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #45  
I took the tiny toolbox that came with the tractor off and added a steel one that's at least double the size. Similar to the others: Pins, cotter keys, pliers, pruning shears, gloves (covered in grease inside and out), hammer.

I think I may have borrowed this idea from another member here, but I frequently listen to my tunes and like to have my keys and phone secure. On the left fender I mounted a small pelican knock-off case. Its weather tight and keeps my valuables secure when bouncing around.
Do you have a picture of that pelican knock off case? I could sure make good use of one of those.

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #47  
Deadblow hammer
Two eight inch crescent wrenches
Several (types) lynch pins
Cat two adapters (two sets)
3-pt toplink pin
3" shackle(s)
Both flavors of screw drivers
3M tape of some random flavor half used I found in the garage
4' or 6' 2" lifting strap
A couple black bungee cords
Motorcycle tire on the back of the pallet forks

Solves most of my problems. I also have five gallon buckets specific to some chores like fence, felling, recovery, etc that get thrown in whatever vehicle is doing the task.
What is the deadblow hammer for?

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #48  
rachet straps, bungie cords, hand tools, wire cutters if using mower deck
20210312_115503.jpg

20200424_122300.jpg

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #49  
Don't leave the shop without a pair of Vise~Grips and a roll of mechanics wire and of course gloves.
If you have room, a can of spray paint to ward off bees and wasps. First Aid Kit somewhere under the hood.
Vise grips are a big deal.

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #50  
Vise grips are a big deal.
And..... I learned hornets will follow a tractor for ~200 yards, at brush hog speed that is a long 90 seconds.