Which WICKED Grapple? A Guide.

/ Which WICKED Grapple? A Guide. #91  
Congratulations! Hope you enjoy as much as I do mine! :thumbsup:

/ Which WICKED Grapple? A Guide. #92  
Congratulations! Hope you enjoy as much as I do mine! :thumbsup:

Thanks! I'm going to do some snooping on this forum and others to get ideas on upgrading the protection for the grill and hood.

/ Which WICKED Grapple? A Guide. #93  
Thanks! I'm going to do some snooping on this forum and others to get ideas on upgrading the protection for the grill and hood.

It is not snooping as you are a member! Welcome to TBN and enjoy the site! :thumbsup:

/ Which WICKED Grapple? A Guide. #94  
I received my wicked 55 in Dec. Haven't used it much due to the weather, but have been impressed with every use. I have moved some big piles of trees that were pushed up with a dozer. Also re-piled a couple of piles that were burned last year. (excellent results, no more dirt) Have also moved some large pieces of scrap iron. 700-800 pounds. Amazing how this thing grips. You will be pleased. Well worth the wait and great folks to deal with.

/ Which WICKED Grapple? A Guide. #95  
Hi Guys,

I'm really having a hard time trying to justify the price of the 55" wicked with the JDQA. Travis, what is the current lead time on them? Do you also have the clamping force spec for them?

Thanks,
JDrockin

/ Which WICKED Grapple? A Guide.
Forgive the cell phone footage, but this was too wild not to share.
The 17 second mark gets kinda scary. Take it slow and keep your load low out there guys, especially if you're picking up a crazy monster log like this. Backing up a hill with the wheels turned can result in bad results, quick!! Luckily, Ted is very experienced when it comes to fast corrections, such as slowing down and dropping the loader on demand. Check out our Wicked Grapples to maximize your tractor's ability. USA Made, Factory Direct, HUGE Free Shipping Zone!! We make them & we use them. Demand the Best. Choose EA.