Buying Advice Who makes ls implements?

/ Who makes ls implements? #1  

Scottstc

Tractor
New Holland TC40d
We have a dealer about a hour away that has good price on ls land plane’s. What’s wondering who makes them and if they are any good?

/ Who makes ls implements? #2  
Should be a manufacturer name on it somewhere. If there’s nothing, proceed with caution.

/ Who makes ls implements?
Thanks, it’s an hour away so I was hoping to figure it out before I waste time and fuel. The dealer just said that they are ls. I doubt they make them as he has pictures that say made in the USA

/ Who makes ls implements? #4  
I like everything attachments, good stuff, free shipping if your within 1000 miles

Www.(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)

Good works tractors as well

/ Who makes ls implements? #5  
They are like an economy brand. Less than 100lbs per foot width and look at how they are built.
Nothing that I would want to use behind your TC 40.

/ Who makes ls implements? #6  
I like everything attachments, good stuff, free shipping if your within 1000 miles

Www.(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)

Good works tractors as well
I've often wondered why they don't prorate their shipping according to distance. Pay full shipping cost if you are 1001 miles from them?

/ Who makes ls implements? #7  
I've often wondered why they don't prorate their shipping according to distance. Pay full shipping cost if you are 1001 miles from them?
If you live 2000 miles away, you only pay for the last 1000 miles. You do not pay for a 2000 mile delivery.

I've known of people up in Washington state and only paying a few hundred dollars to get their implements.

EA ships a lot of items, I'm sure that they get VERY GOOD RATES and it seems like they pass that along. Meaning that they do not charge the customer retail rates.

/ Who makes ls implements? #8  
They do actually. They will work with you. I am outside the 1000 mile radius but they gave me a great rate to get mine shipped to a Dallas Freight terminal.

/ Who makes ls implements? #9  
I believe bad boy makes some of them.

/ Who makes ls implements? #10  
shipped to a Dallas Freight terminal.
And that's key. They don't ship to your home. You have to be able to pick it up at a terminal or business. So, add in the cost of a trailer and for me a 70-mile trip to pick it up. I got my grapple and forks delivered to my driveway. Same with my new rear tractor tires--Mounted on new rims.