Why buy one?

/ Why buy one? #41  
NO Child should operate something like this.

Age 6? If it isn't already criminal (which is probably is), it should be.

I knew you would have one of your normal outstanding responses. How to get 4000 posts in a year, do stupid responses.

/ Why buy one? #42  
A SxS will go places a truck will not. An ATV will go even more places. And a dirtbike even more yet.

I have the dirtbikes, 4x4 truck, and AWD Subaru. Recently added a Honda Recon 250 (actual 230) ATV primarily to maintain the trails I ride the dirtbikes.

/ Why buy one? #43  
I knew you would have one of your normal outstanding responses. How to get 4000 posts in a year, do stupid responses.
He's just lonely from not having a family. And while he seems to do right most times, was not raised with any belief in any higher power than himself.

/ Why buy one? #44  
He's just lonely from not having a family. And while he seems to do right most times, was not raised with any belief in any higher power than himself.

Is that you, Church Lady?

/ Why buy one? #45  
Im disabled right now. I refer to my ranger as my power wheelchair. I can get into it from my wheelchair easy, and it lets me go outside.

/ Why buy one? #46  
I've got my small tractor, pickup and SxS. I drive my pickup form home to my cabin, where the toys are. I have 130 acres of land to hunt there too. Use the UTV to get around from property to property, not all contiguous, but all within a mile between a couple of the properties, and only my one truck when I get there with the Mrs. So first stop is to pick up the UTV and drive it to the cabin, now for the weekend we each have a vehicle.

Been hand shoveling snow for years until I built the pole barn. Too much to shovel. Put a plow on it to clear driveways. In the winter I remove the tires and add tracks, use it to move fish shacks around on the lake for fishing. Move dirt, bags of whatever, tools, coolers, you name it. Plus buying the Kubota RT-XV1100c, I should never have to buy another one, so I overlooked the cost, to a point, and tried to look at it for the long term. My wife let it slip out to a friend when she referred to it as my "cancer toy". I was diagnosed just over two years ago with prostate cancer, and had it removed. I wondered until that day why it seemed so easy and she encouraged the Kubota. Hey, I ain't complaining, if that's what it took, then that's what it took....

IMG_1596.jpg

/ Why buy one? #50  
I really miss having my RTV900 that I traded in on the Toolcat. Tough little work vehicle that I used to help me in many chores like cutting trees, fencing, snow plowing, hauling,. It was just easier to use than a truck when you are in tight quarters.

Easier to get out of tight places you might find yourself in also.