why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #21  
If I'm not mistaken, loose loader bolts are poor final assembly at the dealership. The service you have received since is certainly substandard... again, on the dealership. Kioti makes a good product so if that's who made your tractor you got a lemon. No matter how you slice it, you need to buy something from a better dealer.

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #22  
I was interested in looking at the Bobcat since we have a few dealers nearby… I searched Bobcat tractor problems, and decided against. It seemed there were a lot of complaints considering how new these recent models are, and their limited reach thus far.
Sorry to hear about your issues. We used 40 year old machines on our farm, we were NEVER without one for more than a week.

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #23  
several of my friends who are also equipment owners told me they would of did that long ago but i dont wana go that route. i try to advoid **** like that
Desperate times.... Sometimes a letter from an attorney is enough to grab the atten tion of a dealer like the one you are getting jerked around by. One thing for sure, they know they can jerk you around now and they don't have to do anything about it so if you think they are going to do the right thing you have been fooled...again.

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either
If I'm not mistaken, loose loader bolts are poor final assembly at the dealership. The service you have received since is certainly substandard... again, on the dealership. Kioti makes a good product so if that's who made your tractor you got a lemon. No matter how you slice it, you need to buy something from a better dealer.
I agree I got a lemon, I know kioti are good tractors. Even after all the issues with that tractor I was still willing to get another bobcat.I’m starting to think there was a reason that someone bought this tractor new and brought it back with only 18hours on it and then got sold to me as new.

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #25  
Oh please.
My previous machine was a John Deere (JD 850)
I have owned my Kioti DK for 22 years. (never been back to the dealer.)
Was my JD a better built, more reliable machine or easier to get parts for than my Kioti= NO
So you are comparing a 40 year old tractor to a 22 y.o. tractor ? Yep, that's why I'll never buy a Ford truck. My 1980's F150 was a rust bucket and the 6 cylinder motor leaked as much oil as it burned.

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #26  
So you are comparing a 40 year old tractor to a 22 y.o. tractor ? Yep, that's why I'll never buy a Ford truck. My 1980's F150 was a rust bucket and the 6 cylinder motor leaked as much oil as it burned.
Quess you missed the part where I said previous tractor.
It would have been around 23 years old when I bought my current machine.
Sold the JD 850 with 1800 hours, my current Kioti has 2440 hours

Last edited:
   / why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #27  
To be fair, Kioti builds the tractor, but my understanding is that Bobcat made changes that Kioti implemented for the brand. It’s not the same as a Kioti

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #28  
Kioti or any other large maunfatcure makes products to specs. So X, Y or Z are never the same even when they come out of the same plant.

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #29  
I agree. It sounds like questionable dealer. I had a Bobcat and was treated fantastic.

/ why i will never buy bobcat again, why i will preach it and why you shouldnt either #30  
Didn't Bobcat sell tractors something like a decade ago, then they quit selling them and supporting what they had sold. They told the owners of those tractor to go to the dealer that made those tractors since Bobcat doesn't actually make them, they just paint them white and charge more money for them? I forget all the details, but for me, that removed Bobcat from ever being a choice when buying.

Now they are back selling tractors again. Who makes their tractors?