Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d?

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #71  
That banner is required to present in their country. Nothing special there, and you will get used to it as more states adopt similar disclaimer laws. If your site uses a cookie, you have to have a disclaimer. Pretty much all sites use cookies. So all sites will have a disclaimer soon…

Maybe so. I'm not a lawyer, nor blind to the world we live in. But the OP asked s legitimate question which was: "Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d?"

It seemed a good question, and made to curious to see if I could figure it out. The tractors he and others described sounded good.. so why weren't people talking about them? I went to their site and it only took about 10 seconds to see one glaring reason why they aren't more popular. Look for yourself.

Selling a potential customers personal information is a business decision, not a business requiremet. Every company has the option to decide their own policy on privacy protection for their customers.

That company - Deutz Fahr - has made a decision to exploit rather than protect customer's personal information. That is their choice. I have no problem with that and can accept that as being their chosen business model - just like it is my choice not to patronize such sites.

rScotty

Last edited:
   / Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #72  
   / Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #73  
I've never had the misfortune to read such an incompetent review of tractors as the one linked to and another one linked to in that article.

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #74  
Maybe so. I'm not a lawyer, nor blind to the world we live in. But the OP asked s legitimate question which was: "Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d?"

It seemed a good question, and made to curious to see if I could figure it out. The tractors he and others described sounded good.. so why weren't people talking about them? I went to their site and it only took about 10 seconds to see one glaring reason why they aren't more popular. Look for yourself.

Selling a potential customers personal information is a business decision, not a business requiremet. Every company has the option to decide their own policy on privacy protection for their customers.

That company - Deutz Fahr - has made a decision to exploit rather than protect customer's personal information. That is their choice. I have no problem with that and can accept that as being their chosen business model - just like it is my choice not to patronize such sites.

rScotty
Go on to https:// deutz-fahramerica.com and you do not have to accept cookies to access their complete website nor give up any of your privacy. The website you access was deutz-fahr.com and that one does ask you for cookies to customers information. to share

Last edited:
   / Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #75  
Go on to https:// deutz-fahramerica.com and you do not have to accept cookies to access their complete website nor give up any of your privacy. The website you access was deutz-fahr.com and that one does ask you for cookies to customers information. to share

Now that's more like it. Thanks for the link to: Home - Deutz-Fahr America
It's a much better site, and it is customer friendly.
rScotty

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #77  
rScotty have you read,seen or heard about this tractor???
Wonder how many plows these big ones will pull???

willy

The link was laughable, but I would consider Versatile in my next tractor buying decision. They are aggressively looking for new customers. They are made in Canada and powered by Cummins engines. Just one problem….too dang expensive! lol

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #78  
Now that's more like it. Thanks for the link to: Home - Deutz-Fahr America
It's a much better site, and it is customer friendly.
rScotty
Lol, they are taking your information and doing the same with it as the parent site. They just aren’t required to tell you they are doing it….

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #79  
Lol, they are taking your information and doing the same with it as the parent site. They just aren’t required to tell you they are doing it….

You may be right. I doubt there is any way to know for sure.
I figured out a long time ago that there is really no defense agains sneaky thieves.
But isn't the world a slightly better place when we take a stand against the arrogant ones?

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #80  
Does anyone know where I can buy a floor mat for the 5080D? I'd like to have one before the snow flies