Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d?

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #61  
I don't know for sure, but it may have the Hydraulic shuttle on the European models that get either the 15x15 transmission or the 30x30 transmission with Creeper that does 40 km/h. From what I've seen, they don't offer those transmissions options in the US.

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #62  
   / Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #63  
I have a dealer 10-15 minutes away from my farm. They let me demo the 5080D all spring through the planting season. I decided to keep the tractor on the farm. It's been used for a little bit of everything; mowing hay, planting corn, dirt work, etc. It was a wet planting season so we had spots where the 4wd came in handy pulling the 6-row planter through some wet areas. 25 mph road speed is pretty sweet traveling to some of the other farms. I think it offers a great amount of utility from fieldwork, farm work, custom jobs, tight areas, food plots, and more. I haven't had anything that sticks out to me as a deal breaker and the price point with the dealer being so close was what really sealed the deal. My dealer has been pedaling a lot of Deutz's off the lot which I am happy about and should obviously allow them to keep the dealership. One thing I am looking for is arm rests to add-on to the seat.

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #64  
ChriswGS have you checked out this
web site??? perfect fit made for the 5080

willy

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #65  
US HQ is within 30 miles of one of our farms but only 1 dealer within 150 miles

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #66  
ChriswGS have you checked out this
web site??? perfect fit made for the 5080

willy
Willy,
I haven't checked this site out. It looks like they are made for the 9100 series according to the fitment guide.
Does anyone have an online source for all the filters from oil, cabin, outside air, air intake, etc? I'm fine with going to the dealer but I'd also like to see what other options are out there.

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #67  
YUP arm rests will not fit the 5080D sorry
Deutz Filters: Deutz Filters | Air Filter | Oil Filter | Fuel Filter
You would need to call to find out what they have & price:

willy

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #68  

"Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d?"​

It may be because it is hard to find out any information about their tractors. Trying to get to their website involves specifically giving them permission to gather and sell personal info for advertising purposes. That's arrogant to say the least.

So immediately they present themselves as people I don't want to do business with. That's too bad; their tractors sounded interesting.
rScotty

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #69  

"Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d?"​

It may be because it is hard to find out any information about their tractors. Trying to get to their website involves specifically giving them permission to gather and sell personal info for advertising purposes. That's arrogant to say the least.

So immediately they present themselves as people I don't want to do business with. That's too bad; their tractors sounded interesting.
rScotty
That banner is required to present in their country. Nothing special there, and you will get used to it as more states adopt similar disclaimer laws. If your site uses a cookie, you have to have a disclaimer. Pretty much all sites use cookies. So all sites will have a disclaimer soon…

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #70  
I don't have a a Fendt dealer/service in my area and the $55k price point is likely below what a Fendt costs for a 75hp unit. Thanks though.

Yeah I can’t afford Fendt right now, either. they are a premium quality and priced tractor. Try Massey then. They are an AGCO brand, too. Ask Eddie Walker how much he likes his.

Massey makes excellent 25-500HP tractors.

Also, don’t forget Challenger. I had a smaller Challenger about 15 years ago. It was an MT295B and it was excellent. They are similar to Massey. My current MT535B is proving to be an excellent tractor.

LOVE mine

1664407460045.jpeg

1664407659962.jpeg

Last edited: