/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket
What Diameter are the bolts that come with the bar I understand there are 2 for the sides of the bucket and 3 to 7 more that can be through the buckets existing cutting edge I would like to know the diameter of both sets of bolts. That are supplied with the Toothbar....Thanks
The side ones are 3/4" and lower carriage bolts are 7/16".
Travis

I started out my latest video with a look at some Wicked Toothbar orders, and decided to take a quick stroll through the factory to show what's goin on! Thanks for following along, guys.
Travis

Friday Factory Walk - July 22, 2022

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #93  
Is the video only on Facebook? I'd understand if so, but I deleted mine a few years back.

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #94  
You mean Farcebook. I never go there. It's nothing but a busybody site.

Is the video only on Facebook? I'd understand if so, but I deleted mine a few years back.
Yeah, I was only gonna show some order numbers, but decided to walk through the factory. If it hadn't started so boringish, I'd put it on YouTube. haaha
Travis

You mean Farcebook. I never go there. It's nothing but a busybody site.
Yeah, I don't care for that part of it, but our group is pretty awesome, with over 20k members. It's like my own little TBN.
Travis

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #98  
Today I received the Wicked toothbar I ordered June 30, it may even be one from the video (Just guessing, I NEVER have been on or ever will be on Fartbook) I was going to wait to install it tomorrow but decided I couldn't wait. This thing should be called BEAST, heavy, very well made and fit the bucket like a glove.

Installation was easy once I found the right drill bits (make sure you have good bits), it did cost me a bit of blood thanks to not paying attention when sliding it on the bucket (the pup got away from momma and decided she wanted to see what I was doing) but hey if I don't put a little blood in the game then something ain't right.

I cannot wait to try it out, when/if it ever quits raining.

Today I received the Wicked toothbar I ordered June 30, it may even be one from the video (Just guessing, I NEVER have been on or ever will be on Fartbook) I was going to wait to install it tomorrow but decided I couldn't wait. This thing should be called BEAST, heavy, very well made and fit the bucket like a glove.

Installation was easy once I found the right drill bits (make sure you have good bits), it did cost me a bit of blood thanks to not paying attention when sliding it on the bucket (the pup got away from momma and decided she wanted to see what I was doing) but hey if I don't put a little blood in the game then something ain't right.

I cannot wait to try it out, when/if it ever quits raining.

Glad ya like it, man! Thanks for the business.
Blood brother..
Travis

20210120_122201s.jpg