Wife's truck making noise.

/ Wife's truck making noise. #11  
Iv
I don't drive my wife's truck much but used it yesterday to go to my dad's to cut up an oak tree that was down.

Drove good but dang, something was wrong coming from the bed area.

Got home and found a broken leaf spring.
Asked her about the noise and she said she just got used to it and I'm sure just turned the radio up.
For 25 years I've been telling her she has to tell me when something isn't right.

Frustrating.

View attachment 745801View attachment 745802
I've telling my wife the same for about 6 years or so since she started driving. Sounds like I have at least 19 to go 😒

/ Wife's truck making noise. #13  
Maybe she needs a dually if she's hauling that much.
I'm thinking the opposite whatever she has will be full to the point of it all springing out when you open the pass door so maybe a fiat 500?

/ Wife's truck making noise. #14  
Probably cheaper to fix the truck than upgrade to wife 2.0. Rumor has it that the new models still have that design flaw anyway.

/ Wife's truck making noise. #15  
I was talking about what she was hauling in the bed or is she one of those truck drivers that doesn't haul anything in the bed.

/ Wife's truck making noise. #16  
I was talking about what she was hauling in the bed or is she one of those truck drivers that doesn't haul anything in the bed.
oh no the bed is full also, that is the point of my plan no bed to fill up.

/ Wife's truck making noise. #17  
Probably cheaper to fix the truck than upgrade to wife 2.0. Rumor has it that the new models still have that design flaw anyway.
she is wife 2.0 there will not be a wife 3.0, i know because she told me so lol

/ Wife's truck making noise. #18  
just kidding by the way, I love her but it is taxing at times.

/ Wife's truck making noise. #19  
is is possible the spring broke not because of overload, but by repeatedly driving over rough road without a load?

/ Wife's truck making noise. #20  
It may not even be a gender issue if possible to still yes gender terminology.

Several couples it’s the wife tracking service and strange noises much more so than the husbands.

One said her father owned a garage and before she could drive she had to prove to her father she could change the tire, keep up on fluids, etc…

Her husband sees no problems as long as car goes from point A to B…