Working EA Pine Straw Rake!

/ Working EA Pine Straw Rake! #1  

EverythingAttachments

Elite Member
Tractor
Which One do you want to know about?
An action video of the EA Pine Needle Rake is something we've never made, but I found this one on YouTube earlier.
It's on a TURBO John Deere 1025R of all things. :eek:
Check it out.
Travis

/ Working EA Pine Straw Rake!
He talks more about the turbo and gives the rake a quick run in this video.

/ Working EA Pine Straw Rake! #3  
This Pine Straw Rake (EA) works real well not only on Pine cones and needles, it is good for general clean up after downed tree debris, sticks, leaves and even trash. Had it since 2013 and used many times at my place and at neighbors'. It has held up well.

I do wish that it was designed to fit my Quick Hitch. Thus I have to remove the QH, install PNR then reattach the QH.....I hate that. What say you, Travis?

This Pine Straw Rake (EA) works real well not only on Pine cones and needles, it is good for general clean up after downed tree debris, sticks, leaves and even trash. Had it since 2013 and used many times at my place and at neighbors'. It has held up well.

I do wish that it was designed to fit my Quick Hitch. Thus I have to remove the QH, install PNR then reattach the QH.....I hate that. What say you, Travis?

Glad to hear it's working good for ya!
I've received a couple of emails requesting a QH compatible PNR from some guys over on the JD forum.
I think it'll happen, but i have no idea of the timeline. This year is starting out like no other, so time is what we're lacking!!
Travis

/ Working EA Pine Straw Rake! #5  
You could still keep the top holes where they are for the higher lift if someone wants, and then have a lower bolt-bushing at QH height. And bottom pins to match QH location, if not already.

Bruce

You could still keep the top holes where they are for the higher lift if someone wants, and then have a lower bolt-bushing at QH height. And bottom pins to match QH location, if not already.

Bruce

I agree. It will be a pretty simple change. I'll mention it to Ted & see what he says!
Travis

/ Working EA Pine Straw Rake! #7  
006.JPGIIRC the bottom clevises that hook to the QH almost fit. If I was a handy welder fellow, I could probably do it myself. The picture is just for fun. The needles etc still have to be forked up into a wagon to haul away, burn or use as mulch.
Cheers,
Mike

View attachment 499773IIRC the bottom clevises that hook to the QH almost fit. If I was a handy welder fellow, I could probably do it myself. The picture is just for fun. The needles etc still have to be forked up into a wagon to haul away, burn or use as mulch.
Cheers,
Mike

Nice!!