WTB: narrow width, single axle trailer capable of #1000 firewood, non-road use. central PA

/ WTB: narrow width, single axle trailer capable of #1000 firewood, non-road use. central PA #31  
A small boat trailer could be used, but it sounds like your trail would necessitate the hitch being shortened.
335B5FB5-C668-4480-BE67-FBC22BF82557.jpeg
might get lucky and find a tilt deck!

/ WTB: narrow width, single axle trailer capable of #1000 firewood, non-road use. central PA
No matter the trailer you will encounter off tracking as you turn. This will mean you will have to pay attention to the path the trailer will take no matter the width you choose.
My suggestion would be to find the trailer closest to your needs and learn to pay attention to your driving and all will be fine.
yes, TY, I do agree and understand that.

As I previously mentioned when going down a steep slope with #1500 of trailer it pushes your rear end/rear tires. I go slow and have been really focusing on positioning my tractor so the weight does not push my rear tires off the trail. I will need to pay attention on multiple positioning areas.

FWIW, a 4'x 8' trailer popped up on FB Marketplace yesterday. I contacted the person selling it only 3 hours after it was listed and it was ALREADY pending! lol.

I am still young (52) and can lift/roll the rounds down to the trailer but it is easier to park it closer to the tops you are cutting.

/ WTB: narrow width, single axle trailer capable of #1000 firewood, non-road use. central PA
A small boat trailer could be used, but it sounds like your trail would necessitate the hitch being shortened.
View attachment 702365
might get lucky and find a tilt deck!
shorten the tongue and that would work. Thinking I am gonna need to build one,... because used ones are selling faster than I can find them.

/ WTB: narrow width, single axle trailer capable of #1000 firewood, non-road use. central PA #34  
yes, TY, I do agree and understand that.

As I previously mentioned when going down a steep slope with #1500 of trailer it pushes your rear end/rear tires. I go slow and have been really focusing on positioning my tractor so the weight does not push my rear tires off the trail. I will need to pay attention on multiple positioning areas.

FWIW, a 4'x 8' trailer popped up on FB Marketplace yesterday. I contacted the person selling it only 3 hours after it was listed and it was ALREADY pending! lol.

I am still young (52) and can lift/roll the rounds down to the trailer but it is easier to park it closer to the tops you are cutting.
I saw your updated description of things after posting and while I understand I question if maybe it wouldn’t be best to modify the trail somehow rather than putting your focus all in one direction.