Yanmar led's

/ Yanmar led's #1  

Smokeonthewater

Silver Member
Tractor
2010d
I'm fixing up my new 2210d and part of that is new lights all around...
I have noticed several lengthy threads on our headlight bulbs... seems the consensus is that we can't use a drop in led bulb but I can't seem to figure out why...

Can someone tell me why something like this wouldn't work?
Screenshot_20210429-212433.png

/ Yanmar led's #2  
Should work, especially if the machine has the modern VR. ;)

/ Yanmar led's #3  
I see similar listed 'for Yanmar' on Ebay all the time. Should work.

But kinda expensive. I just need normal light to find my way back to the barn so I've never upgraded. For plowing or snowplow work etc at night - sure, do it!

/ Yanmar led's
I have a spot where I burn logs and other woods debris down a pretty steep winding trail behind my house and even though the nut bag that had all the lions and tigers is now in jail it still is nice to see that there aren't any big kitty cats hiding around the corner coming up the hill at 3am LOL

Last summer...
20200507_203947.jpg

The next one... Nikki inspecting

20200913_194615.jpg

Last edited:
   / Yanmar led's #5  
I may have to mental bookmark this. I travel to my farm on weekends and try to get as much done as possible since it's 3 hours away and I only have weekends usually to work. I often will bush hog several hours after dark. More light is always better! A few years ago I put a LED rear work light on that I had laying around.

/ Yanmar led's
Google Tim Stark... about a mile from me

/ Yanmar led's #8  
   / Yanmar led's
Yup... I could here the lions roaring every night around sunset... but they're all gone now... the ones he didn't move out of state, and didn't die, are now in the care of the Indianapolis zoo....

/ Yanmar led's #10  
I figured you were talking about the tiger king guy. Is there another one?? Crazy