Yayyy!!

/ Yayyy!! #1  

tractorshopper

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2380
After years of dreaming, researching, asking questions and learning on TBN, and doing way to much manual labor with all the wrong tools (ie, 3 lawn mower decks now because of bush hogging with my lawn mower), I have just finally purchased a new tractor. L3800HST FEL and a few implements to get started with. I've been back and forth about size, stability, power, implements etc from SCUTs to this one. Wife said I'm only buying once (yeah, that's right JohnThomas), so make sure I get it right the first time. So here's hoping the fever will be quenched the first time.

I should get delivery Monday. This will be a long weekend for sure...

My dealer is the coolest and most patient guy in the world. I've been bugging him for what seems like forever. Will post pictures very soon.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::):)

/ Yayyy!! #2  
Congratulations, I realize it was hard to cross over and buy a tractor. Looking for photos..

/ Yayyy!! #3  
Congratulations!!!! We'll see:laughing: That's what I said several times course I didn't learn what I needed using TBN first. I bought first then was on another tractor site for a few years before moving over to TBN the greatest tractor site.:thumbsup:
I to think I NEED to see some photos.:)

/ Yayyy!! #4  
Congrats on the new work horse. What implements did you start with? Hopefully a box blade is on the list ;)

/ Yayyy!! #5  
Photos for sure... :thumbsup: Congrats...

/ Yayyy!! #6  
congrats youll enjoy your new tractor.

/ Yayyy!! #7  
Congrats! That is a nice tractor and you will be amazed at what it will be able to do, especially compared to a lawn tractor :D.

/ Yayyy!! #8  
BIG congrats on your new investment..indeed pics.

Guess you'll be picking a new name now. ;)

/ Yayyy!! #9  
Finally is right. Life gets different with a tractor:laughing:

They are very fun but be sure to be safe with it:thumbsup:

And don't forget the pics!

/ Yayyy!! #10  
I guess you'll have to change your name from tractorshopper to tractorowner, congrats.