year-round fabric cover for more delicate tools/implements

/ year-round fabric cover for more delicate tools/implements #22  
#4 Duck. There are treatments you can apply to the outside that repel water but it can still breath. I had a tarp of this I kept in my truck for about 12 years with no problems protecting stuff in the bed.

/ year-round fabric cover for more delicate tools/implements #23  
Maybe not for you, but I store my tractor attachments on warehouse shelves under excess billboard tarps: a large black one on back and top to conceal from the rear, and smaller white ones in front I can lift to remove equipment with forks, if necessary.
Billboard tarps are much stronger and more durable than any of the online ones I found, and you can choose different colors and mil strength.
You can get end of roll pieces at half what you'd pay for a decent large tarp.
You can have the ends processed, but I bought a decent eyelet tool.

Attachments

• 20211201_154728.jpg
    20211201_154728.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 83
  • 20211201_154524.jpg
    20211201_154524.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 88
   / year-round fabric cover for more delicate tools/implements #26  
Maybe not for you, but I store my tractor attachments on warehouse shelves under excess billboard tarps: a large black one on back and top to conceal from the rear, and smaller white ones in front I can lift to remove equipment with forks, if necessary.
Billboard tarps are much stronger and more durable than any of the online ones I found, and you can choose different colors and mil strength.
You can get end of roll pieces at half what you'd pay for a decent large tarp.
You can have the ends processed, but I bought a decent eyelet tool.
How do the eyelets hold up? Link to the tool?

/ year-round fabric cover for more delicate tools/implements #27  
I had the same scenario. I have big equipment on land that I am building my home on. Any tarp over equipment does too bad things. #1 makes nice warm cubbies for mice and #2 tarps crest a waterproof tent for moisture to come up out of the ground and create moisture from the bottom up.
The potable garages protect from above and are open enough not to help out the critters. Put plastic on the ground to keep the moisture from rising up out of the ground and you are in good shape. Even the inexpensive potable garage will last 3 years of UV rays and heavy snow. My Tractor Supply inexpensive 9x25 one did. We get snowfalls of a 30". I did broom it off, but it handled it for 3 years.

/ year-round fabric cover for more delicate tools/implements #28  
   / year-round fabric cover for more delicate tools/implements #29  
On craigslist you can find used billboard material. They cost more than tarps but are large and extremely durable. For a sawmill shed roof I'm sure you don't mind advertising for some product that is probably gone.

/ year-round fabric cover for more delicate tools/implements #30  
FWIW, my billboard tarps were new, but end of roll. no ads.
9 Oz 10x40 black, 6x30 white and 5 x 41 white was $100 with 60 shipping.