Yellow LED Strobe Light

/ Yellow LED Strobe Light #1  

Mrsig

Platinum Member
Tractor
LS MT225 4x4
Yellow LED Strobe Light! Thanks to PCABE5 for the light!
Installed 10amp fuse in line to my accessory breaker ran the wires to a water proof switch and up to the light.
Wires.jpeg

Yellowswitch.jpeg

YellowLight.jpeg

/ Yellow LED Strobe Light #2  
The result is Great! I'm concerned about that spaghetti factory in the first pic. o_O What is all that stuff? Is there a battery under that? Is that factory or did you add that too?

/ Yellow LED Strobe Light #3  
That wiring would give me the heebie jeebies.

Is it a true Xenon strobe or LED? If it's LED I would think the wiring is oversized as most don't require much power at all.

And then there's an issue with having it above the bar full time. I'd be looking at a retractable pole or even a removable light if I didn't need it all the time.

I have a picture on here some where showing mine below and inside the bar where they're not affected by low hanging branches but visible fore and aft. I don't have much need for them to be visible to the sides.

/ Yellow LED Strobe Light
I have added a 100amp breaker to the battery below.
I have my LED light bars, Horn & Yellow LED strobe going to relays than fuses than the breaker. So when the tractor is not in use I click the breaker off so no drain on the battery. The LED light bars switches light up red when off and green when on.

When it was at the dealer for the 50 hour sevice they said they liked what I did by not having every thing just go to the battery like they see most of the time.
LEDbarsSwitches.jpeg