Ym loader install

/ Ym loader install #1  

bennyhill

Tractor
yanmar 2210b
I ve seen video's on YM tractor loaders that attach to the end of the railing cass to the front bumper.
Then I've seen them say you need to put a new cass under the tractor from front to the back to make it strong enough and not break the tractor in half.
I u understand the reason for the new cass, but I see them with out the new or full cass.?

/ Ym loader install #2  
I welded rails from the back axle to the front loader mount on an FX335 years ago.
It made it a long stronger, just be careful where you attach the the rails.
It also kept a lot of branches out that would of come up and damaged the underside.

I noticed that my Branson tractor has the rails from the factory.

/ Ym loader install #3  
Thread with photos. Dealer-installed loader on a US Yanmar.

I've never read here of a Yanmar breaking in half at the bell housing but I've seen photos of other brands that did.

388519-dscn4220r-jpg.20688

/ Ym loader install
I read somewhere, two flat pieces steel from front to back, my question is how would you attach to axle?
And then to the front bumper?

/ Ym loader install
It's hard for me to see that. But I will study it. Has anyone ever heard of westondorf mfg , on you tube
Rear loader, with or without hydraulics.
1,900.00 before shipping!
Like some kind of sissior lift..

/ Ym loader install #7  
It's hard for me to see that. But I will study it. Has anyone ever heard of westondorf mfg , on you tube
Rear loader, with or without hydraulics.
1,900.00 before shipping!
Like some kind of scissor lift..
YES, I've looked it over several times.

Back around 2010, a REL would cost $700 with hydraulic controls for the top-link! The price has more than doubled since then.

Rear1.JPG

Rear3.JPG

Rear4.JPG

RearVlv.JPG

The bucket is only $300. It's the Swisher ATV bucket with added 3PT brackets.

alaska-4.jpg

alaska-1.jpg

alaska-2.jpg

And can be adapted for front use too, just the lift isn't as high as a real FEL.

alaska-3.jpg

The last I looked Home Depot sells the Swisher bucket on special order. :)

/ Ym loader install
The ones I looked at dis not have hydro like the ones on top.
And you didn't have a trip arm to dump...
And with your pics, that loader is way out there lol
Counter weight Big Time😝

/ Ym loader install #9  
The ones I looked at dis not have hydro like the ones on top.
And you didn't have a trip arm to dump...
And with your pics, that loader is way out there lol
Counter weight Big Time😝
On the bigger tractor (1st one) the REL isn't too far out. The 1st one does have the top-link hydraulic dump controls.

If you don't go with a hydraulic top-link, an electric linear actuator would do the job too. Some are fully capable up to 4,000-lbs with infinite travel between end-stops. A double throw action switch to tap power to tilt or retract the bucket is all you would need. It would be a poorman's Yanmar UFO control of sorts.

The smaller lawn tractors can get by with the trip-lever action.

Now here's another IDEA.

Use the swisher bucket with the trip arm. Then buy the Harbor Freight 2,500-lbs tow winch. Place the cable at the bucket trip area. The winch has a remote control too. thus, the REL would be fully functional for way less than what anyone else sells today. :)

1670093148665.png

This is where mine sits on the back of the Yanmar.

H-F 2500 winch on Yanmar.JPG

Last edited:
   / Ym loader install
WOW 1,000.00 for a bucket ROFL
I'm really thinking about making one now. From watching video's on youtube, I couldn't lay my eyes on how they are making it dump?
But still right now is hate to buy anything much less Steel !
Makes me thankful for my chickens lol