Your thoughts on this DK90

/ Your thoughts on this DK90 #21  
TYM tractors use the Perkins brand engines, KIOTI uses Daedong engine line. They have been making diesels for some 65 - 70 years as i recall. I have 1400 trouble free hours on my DK45. And thankfully not tier 4. I think a new fuel injector for any line of tractor is a shocker of a price. Heck, i have to bend over if any of my F350 injectors have issues.
The DK90 is Perkins powered.

/ Your thoughts on this DK90 #22  
I just looked it up. Your correct. On the larger dk series they used the Perkins engine. Did not know that. Im more familiar withn the smaller dk series.

/ Your thoughts on this DK90 #23  
Yep, and a Perkins just keeps on perkin.

/ Your thoughts on this DK90 #24  
I just looked it up. Your correct. On the larger dk series they used the Perkins engine. Did not know that. Im more familiar withn the smaller dk series.
No issue with me at all. In fact I had to go look it up. I just remembered something about Perkins and Kioti that jogged my memory.

I would hope those Perkins engines had something other than a CAV rotary pump. The CAV rotary pumps have always been problematic. I had a Massey years ago with a Perkins turbo diesel and the pump was always giving me fits.

Like I said elsewhere, if it wasn't for having a stellar Kubota dealer nearby, I'd be running Kioti myself.

They are all good far as I'm concerned, well, almost all. I'll never bleed green, cannot afford the price of admission.