Loader Zerk -- err is it full?

/ Zerk -- err is it full? #51  
I recently had the same issue with a zerk on my deck. Took it off and the grease would go through fine. Reinstall, bound up solid. Replace the zerk and all was well. Now the next one is bound up too. 1 year of service and I grease every two mowings. Odd.

If you find out how this can happen please post. When I had it happen with one on the motorhome I thought I as going crazy. :D

The new one fixed the problem.

/ Zerk -- err is it full? #52  
If you find out how this can happen please post. When I had it happen with one on the motorhome I thought I as going crazy. :D

The new one fixed the problem.

Got me, made no sense. I wasted more time on it than I should have. New zerk issue is with a zerk that was on a tube to put it out beyond the dust shields on my mower deck. The tube musta vibration fatigued and snapped off. Grr.....

/ Zerk -- err is it full? #53  
The pin does look quite pitted and may be a good candidate for replacement, but it is back in service with actual grease now.

Just think of the pitting as being a good grease reserve.....:laughing:

I have a mower deck with some zerks that don't quite do what I want. I'll probably pull things apart this winter and clean them up. I have the same quandary as others- why is it getting gummed up so bad when I grease so often-:confused: