Zero Turn suspension forks?

/ Zero Turn suspension forks? #3  
I've got them on my Hustler as well. Not a "Boulevard Ride", but better than stock.

/ Zero Turn suspension forks? #4  
I put them on my Deere Z960. Definitely noticed an improvement.
You will get the most benefit out of a full suspension seat, but the entire "ComfortGlide" setup will run you around $1200. Also adding some Tweels to the rear (and maybe the front but I haven't tried that yet) will smooth out the bumps as well.

/ Zero Turn suspension forks? #5  
   / Zero Turn suspension forks?
I don't see them listed for my Z530R, so I may make a phone call or just wait...

/ Zero Turn suspension forks? #7  
I put them on my Deere Z960. Definitely noticed an improvement.
You will get the most benefit out of a full suspension seat, but the entire "ComfortGlide" setup will run you around $1200. Also adding some Tweels to the rear (and maybe the front but I haven't tried that yet) will smooth out the bumps as well.
What suspension seat do you have? I'm. Looking at some, but they've only got one inch of travel.

/ Zero Turn suspension forks? #8  
What suspension seat do you have? I'm. Looking at some, but they've only got one inch of travel.

I bought the Deere one that comes on the higher-level Z900 models. It's weight adjustable and has armrests.
There is also an additional frame for under the seat that is the Deere "ComfortGlide" system. I didn't get that at the time but am considering adding it. When you get those 2 things together it makes a huge difference in ride quality over the lower-level seats.

/ Zero Turn suspension forks?
I bought the Deere one that comes on the higher-level Z900 models. It's weight adjustable and has armrests.
There is also an additional frame for under the seat that is the Deere "ComfortGlide" system. I didn't get that at the time but am considering adding it. When you get those 2 things together it makes a huge difference in ride quality over the lower-level seats.
My Z530R came with the "ComfortGlide" seat "system". It's a great seat, and does help, at least a little. The "R" package/upgrade is worth every penny - seat, LED lights, foot rests, etc...

/ Zero Turn suspension forks? #10