Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #41  
Re: Most Useful \"Non-implement\" Tractor Accessories

The steering wheel suicide handle, and when I'm in the field a FRS two-way radio to keep in touch with the house. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #42  

Well, there's been lots of good input so far. Today, while in the garage getting my B2910 with ROPS folded ready for the snowblowing excursion, I thought of an additional item.

My HARDHAT! Ouch! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

It seems like I always think of it right after I need it.

By the way, you guys (and gals) with lots of hair don't appreciate what a terrific "early warning" mechanism hair is. Since I've lost most of mine, it seems like the only warning I get of an impending "noggin knock" is after my scalp has made contact. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Not much of a warning at all. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

~Rick

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #43  

Right Now, I guess I would have to say my lawn chair. You see I have no snow. Even though I am suppose to have snow, I don't. I did have a drift come in the other day, I can't remember but it was about 12" wide, 3 feet long and maybe if lucky about an 1" deep on one side. So really I get to sit out in my heated garage, talk to my boomer and that is about it. I don't need ear plugs, I don't need diesel fuel, I don't need me grease gun, don't need air in the tires, don't need by ROPS lights that I ordered and are on back order. I just sit.

Murph

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #44  

This is actually my second post here but something else just came to mind that no one else has mentioned. As I'm usually out at my place by myself I make sure I always have a fully charged cell phone with me. It's something I hope I don't ever need , but I like the security of having it there with me "just in case" something untoward were to happen. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories

<font color="blue">I guess I would have to say my lawn chair.</font>

You should go on neighborhood snow patrol every couple days. Just cruise up and down the block a few times. Let's the neighborhood know you're ready if snow ever does come. Plus, you'll feel better just getting out and warming up the tractor. Talking to your tractor, alone in the garage, /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif could develop into the tip of an ugly iceberg. Don't let it happen!

OkieG

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #46  

Best non-tractor accessory: the weather. Snow gave many of us an excuse for seat time this weekend. At other times, high winds always blow down trees that need removing; heavy rains wash out roads and gullies...and make the **** grass grow so it needs cutting. Bring me more weather!
Chas

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #47  

OK...back to the ear protectors. Is the majority vote for the ear muffs with the radio built in if you buy the right one? If so, which one and where do you get it? Or, is the winning vote for regular ear muffs with radio mounted with ear phones plugged into it? I don't have either, but think I could say that if I could find the way to accomplish both, it would be my best non-tractor accessory.

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #48  
Re: Most Useful \"Non-implement\" Tractor Accessorie

And those summer time sunburns aint no fun niether!

Egon

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #49  

we saw the sun just the other day, course its been so long i am not sure what the sun looks like /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i also have air conditioning on my tractor, keeps me nice and cool see attachment. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 237358-tractor &snow.jpg
    237358-tractor &snow.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 168
   / Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #50  

OkieG
I think your onto something. thcri could go on pro-active patrol like a super hero! He could become "BOOMERMAN" /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifpatrolling for his arch nemesis, Snowman. People would say, "Who is that ski-masked man"! Maidens would wilt at his feet and young boys would emulate him.
He could even have a "Boomer belt", loaded with accessories like Batman. A small grease gun, shear pins, duct tape and ecetera. Shoot he would probably have Hollywood after his story. But alas I digress from the subject matter, please take this with the humor intended. thcri I hope it snows on you! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif