My Steering Wheel does not stay centered

/ My Steering Wheel does not stay centered #12  
My spinner has a gal clad in a bikini in it and when you turn it, her top drops off to expose her..... (y)

/ My Steering Wheel does not stay centered #13  
Mos
My spinner has a gal clad in a bikini in it and when you turn it, her top drops off to expose her..... (y)
Most compact tractors now use "Non-Load-Sensing" hydrostatic steering systems. Auto Makers use "Load-Sensing" systems for over the road applications. Load Sensing systems adjust hydraulic pressure based on the load sensed from the front wheels, which is why you can let go of the steering wheel after completing a turn and the vehicle wheels return to center on their own. In "Non-Load-Sensing" systems, the operator adjusts the pressure in-balance by slight movements of the steering wheel. If you drive a "Non-Load-Sensing" system down a crowned road, you will naturally account for the pressure differential in the steering system by slightly turning the wheel against the crown. You can hardly notice you are doing it until the steering wheel is in a completely different place than you started.

Hope this helps,

Last edited:
   / My Steering Wheel does not stay centered #14  
I cant stand will spinner gadgets. I worked on lots of commercial equipment and those things just get in the way when doing fine adjustments especially when working equipment near transformers and buildings. Tends to bump me arms when fine tuning wheels. I always removed them.

/ My Steering Wheel does not stay centered #15  
What they all said.

When I road my JCB, I notice that I'm driving in a straight line BUT, the wheel requires a (slow) but constant "left" turn to keep it straight. If I freeze the (steering) wheel position, the machine will slowly veer to the right (or vice/versa, I don't recall the direction of pull)

/ My Steering Wheel does not stay centered #17  
Sounds to me like all of you need to visit a local truck stop and get one like I have with the gal and the swimsuit top that drops....

/ My Steering Wheel does not stay centered #18  
My Mahindra 8560 has hyd steering too, I struggled with oncoming arthritis holding the wheel. Steering spinner helps to ease the discomfort of holding a big steering wheel.
I put a second spinner straight across from the first.
Now I can operate the controls while steering regardless of the wheel location.

FWIW,
Everything I drive has a spinner due to the onset of arthritis.

/ My Steering Wheel does not stay centered #19  
Probably has hydrostatic power steering so wheel position is irrelevant. My Kubota's are the same way. My suicide knob can wind up anywhere and everywhere.
Also Kioti, Hydrostatic steering.

/ My Steering Wheel does not stay centered #20  
I have a 2023 Bobcat CT 2025 and my steering wheel is doing something weird. I have a steering wheel spinner and I put it on the top right (about 2 o'clock) of the steering wheel when I installed it but after i use the tractor for any amount of time the steering wheel will move its clocking. My spinner will be at the top sometimes, on the side sometimes or at the bottom sometimes but the wheels are straight, just the position of the wheel changes? The spinner location on the steering wheel hasn't changed just the clocking of the steering wheel. Anyone know how to stop the steering wheel position from changing position? It is driving me nuts. It steers perfect but I just can't figure out why the clocking changes.
most likely does not have a steering box but a orbital steering motor so it will not go back to the same neutral position