SCUT's with backhoes

/ SCUT's with backhoes #111  
To be honest I still kick myself for not getting the TLB model, it is a lesson learned the hard way in my book being I never thought I would need a backhoe but as others have said. Once you get one you will find things to do with it. Boy are they right especially with 12.7 acres, my next tractor will have a backhoe for sure but for now I will have to see how the Harbor Freight one works next spring for me.

I kinda wonder if there was ever a person born who said: .... "I absolutely hate having a backhoe".

/ SCUT's with backhoes #112  
To be honest I still kick myself for not getting the TLB model, it is a lesson learned the hard way in my book being I never thought I would need a backhoe but as others have said. Once you get one you will find things to do with it. Boy are they right especially with 12.7 acres, my next tractor will have a backhoe for sure but for now I will have to see how the Harbor Freight one works next spring for me.

I am guessing that you will find using the HF unit easier on your body than a pick and shovel...

When I saw them advertised in the past I wondered how useful they would be, as there is nothing much there to hold them in place while you are digging. But I suppose if you are towing it with your tractor, and keeping it attached to the tractor when using it, the main part may not be pulled around too much by the boom/stick when digging.

I know with my B2910, I still sometimes pull the tractor when using the backhoe to dig a stump, even with the bucket down, the stabilizers in the ground and the brake set. Not a lot, but maybe six inches or so.

/ SCUT's with backhoes #113  
To be honest I still kick myself for not getting the TLB model,

Trade it in! Heck they are regular making them everyday somewhere albeit China, Indonesia, Afghanistan....life is short. For my non tractor owning self it will be a TLB when the day comes!

/ SCUT's with backhoes #114  
Trade it in! Heck they are regular making them everyday somewhere albeit China, Indonesia, Afghanistan....life is short. For my non tractor owning self it will be a TLB when the day comes!

Yep, your money- your choice. Don't let the tractor bullies dictate what you need or don't need.

/ SCUT's with backhoes #115  
Heck here is another for sale for a BX, not sure what good it will do anyone without the subframe brackets......

BX Backhoe for sale 112619.jpg

/ SCUT's with backhoes #117  
No pic or shovel for me I have a better chance of trying to golf or Go bowling and those are not happening anytime soon either hahaha I have some use for the backhoe/trencher but not enough to justify trading in right now or finding a used backhoe. When I upgrade in a couple years I will be getting a TLB for sure.

/ SCUT's with backhoes #119  
Takes a trained/experienced eye to notice differences in various brands.