The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner?

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #451  
That's amazing. Cheaper than a second-hand 3-point backhoe!

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #452  
That's amazing. Cheaper than a second-hand 3-point backhoe!
Exactly!! And its rather enjoyable to make improvements on a NEW piece of equipment, not the old, dirty, rusty, greasy, wore-out, stuff I usually work on.:rolleyes:

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #453  
   / The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #454  
Yes, details please if you don't mind. Brand, where purchased, cost. Any issues. I think they have B&S 13.5hp motor?
I have a thread that covers most, if not all of your questions, " What did you do with your Chinese Baby Digger today."

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #455  
I know this isn’t tractor related but I know a lot of guys here like to cook so I thought I’d share something I wish I had years ago! I finally bit the bullet for a quality knife sharpener. This thing is legit and creates a beautiful edge on my knives. Highly recommend! Tormek T1.

IMG_2107.jpeg

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #456  
I know this isn’t tractor related but I know a lot of guys here like to cook so I thought I’d share something I wish I had years ago! I finally bit the bullet for a quality knife sharpener. This thing is legit and creates a beautiful edge on my knives. Highly recommend! Tormek T1.

View attachment 854693
Interesting. looks to be 120v. A stone on the left. Is that steel on the right?

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #457  
Interesting. looks to be 120v. A stone on the left. Is that steel on the right?

Diamond on the right and polishing wheel on the left. Only extra step I did was a few passes on a leather strop. Super quick and the polishing wheel is great for in between sharpening to get the edge back quick.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #458  
A few days ago I wrote a post in another thread, that is also responsive to this thread. In summary I got the tractor to replace the tedious hand labor that was done in this orchard prior.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #459  
a metal trash picker. Saves me so much bending and twisting picking up small branches.
20240314_170406.jpg

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #460  
a metal trash picker. Saves me so much bending and twisting picking up small branches.
And: when you want to retrieve a cardboard box or something from the bottom of the 95 gallon recycle bin.

Or - retrieving a kid's toy from under low furniture.