Truck VS Trailer

/ Truck VS Trailer #41  
I notice that he's posted on other threads since I asked him the last question, but has ignored this one. Junk, I think you may have hit the nail on the head! LOL John

/ Truck VS Trailer #42  
Hey, Andy-

Nice tribute to Carson... Floyd R. Turbo: American!

I was born in '61 and would frequently stay up with my insomniac mother watching the Tonight Show. What great memories. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Truck VS Trailer #44  
<font color="blue"> Hey, Andy-

Nice tribute to Carson... Floyd R. Turbo: American!
</font>

I mentioned at work that Johnny Carson had passed, and one of my co-workers, fresh out of high school, asked "Who's Johnny Carson?"

I'm now officially old! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Truck VS Trailer #45  
<font color="blue"> Sorry guys I did a math error.
Now I have to try an figgure it out again. </font>

Math error???
For what? How many license plates you've made or how many years until you get out? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

To help you refigure the cost of license plates for all of your vehicles, here are annual fees for non-commercial vehicle registrations in the state of Ohio, not including an additional tax of 0 to 20 dollars each, depending on your county of residence...

Passenger
$ 34.50

House Vehicle/Moped
$ 24.50

Motorcycle
$ 28.50

Motor Home
$ 49.50

Light Non-Commercial (up to ¾ ton capacity)
$ 49.50

Heavy Non-Commercial (over ¾ to 1-ton capacity)
$ 84.50

Non-Commercial Trailer
(fee is based on unladen weight; my 1860 pound trailer is $28.00)

After you get everything refigured, let us know the actual cost of your five dollar plates for all of your vehicles. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Truck VS Trailer
<font color="blue">
Passenger $ 34.50
House Vehicle/ Moped $ 24.50
Motorcycle $ 28.50
Motor Home $ 49.50
Light Non-Commercial (up to ¾ ton capacity)
$ 49.50
Heavy Non-Commercial (over ¾ to 1-ton capacity)
$ 84.50
Non-Commercial Trailer (fee is based on unladen weight; my 1860 pound trailer is $28.00)
</font>
~~~~~~~~~
I thought there was a farm /ag plate too.

pick up 1 driven Jan = Dec 49.50
pick up 2 driven Oct = March 24.75
pick up 3 driven April = June 12.37
pick up 4 driven July = Sept. 12.38
Toatl for the four trucks - 99.00

/ Truck VS Trailer #47  
<font color="blue"> I thought there was a farm /ag plate too. </font>

Yes, Ohio has plates for farm trucks, but like commercial trucks, the annual fee is based on weight.

Also, the price of the 30 day temporary plate is now up to $10.50.

<font color="blue"> pick up 1 driven Jan = Dec 49.50
pick up 2 driven Oct = March 24.75
pick up 3 driven April = June 12.37
pick up 4 driven July = Sept. 12.38
Toatl for the four trucks - 99.00 </font>

I wasn't aware Ohio residents could renew our license registrations at three month intervals. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
However, I did know we can pay for two year's worth of renewals at one time. Two years? Heck, I can barely afford to pay for one year at a time! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Truck VS Trailer #48  
That or someone may be illegally switching plates from one pickup to another. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Truck VS Trailer #50  
Michigan went to permanent plates to help fund the state budget crises. My 12,000 Mac-Lander and 29' Travel Trailer is $200.00 each and my utility trailer was $75.00. This is a lifetime plate so I SHOULD never have to pay again, IF they don't change the law.

ksmmoto