Kubota B2320 Reviews

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

B2320 Kubota
Kubota B2320 HST
Model Year: 2008

I bought this tractor used when it was just over a year old with only 127 hours on the clock. The machine has the LA304 loader and 60" MMM. I have been very pleased with the machine so far. I have used my 60" box blade and my 60" landscape rake with the machine and it handles both real well. First machine I have owned with HST and I like that real well, but I did have a learning curve getting used to the pedal arrangement. BTW The remaining factory warranty transferred to me and the selling dealer is great to deal with.

Pros: Three range HST
Cons: None I can think of right now.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Water Boy

B2320 Kubota
Kubota B2320
Model Year: 2009

I think that this tractor is about perfect for me with 40 acres, but that is just me.

Pros: forward/back hydro pedal, easy attach FEL and BH
Cons: Headlight illumination

5.00 star(s)
rpraymond

B2320 Kubota
Kubota B2320

I bought my B2320 for light duty work around the house; tilling, gravel driveway maintenance, loading wood, etc. For these uses it's been excellent. If I were doing serious earth moving with the loader I could see where more power might be required. I'm 6'4" so the extra room in the floor makes it really comfortable. I've read where having the HST and brakes on the same side makes brake turns difficult but I have never needed to turn that way. I replaced a B6100 with the B2320 and must say that the B6100 was built like a tank! The build quality of the B2320 is very, very good but it feels like the fenders are not quite as sturdy. All in all though I am very satisfied

Pros: Quality, size, maneuverability
Cons: none

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
doubleedge2000

B2320 Kubota
kubota 2320
Model Year: 0

I purchased this machine used with 24 hours on the tack. It has 23HP and HST. I use the machine with a 54" woods mower on the three point hitch, a 6ft landscape rake and a 4ft box blade. It came with a front end loader. We have four horses and I use the landscape rake to remove some of the manure and put it out of the way.I level parts of the paddock with the rake and box blade. I have been very pleased with the machine. I filled the rear tires with liquid and made the tractor more stable.The paddock is on a 15% slope. I added lights on the rops to improve the light at night. The front end loader is on about 98% of the time and blocks the headlights. This is my second Kubota (16HP) which I bought used from the Kubota dealer about 1978. The unit was in the dealer shop only to fix a oil leak(my fault) and weld two hooks on the bucket to attach a chain(s). I have been very pleased with the machine.

Pros: Does the work it asked and runs like a top.
Cons: the 23 HP is limiting and I would have selected a 26 HP had this deal had not come along

5.00 star(s)
jack s

B2320 Kubota
Kubota
Model Year: 2010

Great overall tractor. Nice features. Comfortable ride. Great financing deal. A little light for heavier jobs.

Pros: Quality and features.
Cons: Expensive attachments.

4.00 star(s)
Giles

B2320 Kubota
First Kubota of many tractors owned.

I looked at many compact tractors and the larger tires on the B2320 and the individual rear brakes were convincing factors.

Pros: Ideal size for my needs.
Cons: I have to mow my lawn with the tractor in 4x4 with finishing mower. I doubt this would be a problem without the front end loader.

5.00 star(s)
kosby

B2320 Kubota
Kubota B2320 DT

I've owned Kubota's in the past so whenever I was looking for a new tractor, I knew what brand I wanted. I bought the B2320 DT and so far, I've been very pleased with it. Fit, finish, and quality are A1 and it pulls like a mule. I bought it with a FEL and LandPride finish mower and I can't say enough about how well the mower cuts. I'd buy this tractor again without any hesitations.

Pros: Easy to operate, pulls like a mule, easy to attach FEL.
Cons: None so far.

5.00 star(s)
pat collins

B2320 Kubota
Kubota, 60 inch mower deck
Model Year: 2008

BX2150, diesel, 4WD. I like it a lot. Good fuel economy. The gas gauge doesn't work well, sometimes it does, sometimes it won't! I would like to know how to fix it. Is it practical to tune it up yourself (changer oil, filter, sharpen blades, lubricate)?

Pros: Has weight and 4WD I need on my hilly yard.
Cons: Doesn't turn in as close a radius as I was expecting.

5.00 star(s)
TerryMcQ

B2320 Kubota
It's a mighty-mite

The machine is great for all I thought I would do with it, but now I find I want to do more and need more power. It's a great little tractor and seems to be worth every penny I paid. I just wish I had known that I would want to move heavier stuff than this can and that I would decide to mill my own fence from the trees on my few acres of land (just bought the place in July; never had more than a 1/8th acre lot) and of course need to move trees, dig fence post holes, carry loads of posts and rails.....you get the picture. But, again, I do believe this is a great little machine and I'm glad I bought new and will trade up as soon as I get a little equity in this machine.

Pros: See above.
Cons: High priced, but I think I got my moneys worth (would have bought used if I didn't need a tractor right away).

5.00 star(s)
TerryMcQ

B2320 Kubota
Mighty Little Machine

I haven't had it long, but it cuts the lawn great with the mid-mount finish cut deck; it carries, drags or pushes logs up to 54 inches thick, some 24 inches diameter by 20 feet long; I had no problem knocking down an old shed 10 foot wide by 16 foot long; I was able to do a little scraping of high ground with the front loader bucket; scraped down a lot of tall brush; climbed 45 degree slopes—carefully—to cut grass and I thought THAT was good proof of quality and ability for what this machine is designed for.

Pros: All of the above plus its capabilities with other attachments I have yet to purchase.
Cons: Not really any cons, I just wish I had gotten a little more horsepower, more attachments, and a cab especially for winter, but all that takes more money. And teeth for the bucket to loosen up the ground for grading and digging.