Kubota B2320 Reviews

5.00 star(s)
tomtractor

B2320 Kubota
BX 23 Little Powerhouse!
Model Year: 0

WOW! After 1900 hours, this tractor just keeps going. I have Bucket, Backhoe, mm Mower, Post hole auger, Box scraper, rear blade, 60" Landscape rake,60" LuckNow rear mount snow blower, cart, seed spreader, 3 point trailer hitch, arena harrow. Every attachment gets used regularly.

Pros: So easy to operate. Even my wife and daughter can use it.
Cons: Replacement front tires are $$$ and hard to find.

5.00 star(s)
Knobcreekfarmer

B2320 Kubota
First Weeks - So Far So Good
Model Year: 2012

In every aspect this little guy has preformed perfectly. The only thing I can call out now is the plastic shift knob (manual transmission) keeps coming off. It's not secured other than tension.

Pros: Brand known for reliability and quality.
Cons: Pricey, some plastic for show parts.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
dadak

B2320 Kubota
B2320 Works Like a Big Tractor
Model Year: 2011

This tractor has been excellent at taking care of my property I bought. The machine has performed well and has ability to do a lot for smaller machine. I have done a lot on my property, moved logs, moved dirt, dug out junk from ditch, graded my driveway, moved a large truck load of rocks for driveway, etc... the list goes on. I would never thought a smaller machine could do as much as this one has. I definitely will keep it.

Pros: Everything.
Cons: Nothing.

5.00 star(s)
goodwood

B2320 Kubota
Kubota 2230
Model Year: 2007

This tractor has performed very well and has gone beyond what I had expected. Use it almost daily from spring through fall and in the winter use for blowing snow. Purchased with the unit a 4 foot tiller and it handles it well.

Pros: Value.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
69c4x11

B2320 Kubota
B2320 HST
Model Year: 2010

Bought from Rhinehart in Rome Ga. Their service department is a let down! Only minor safety switch problems. They half ***ed it. Fixed it again myself. 3pt hitch leaks down. No detent on lever.

Pros: Done everything asked, lloader is a must, mid deck.
Cons: Lift leaks down, service shop sucks.

5.00 star(s)
fjlawton

B2320 Kubota
B2320 Needs Seperate PTO Control; Not the Best Mower
Model Year: 2009

- The lack of a separate middle and rear PTO control runs the rear for no reason. - Mowing results of 60" MMM is not as good as previous BX or GR machines. Mower does not mulch well and leaves considerable clippings. - However, overall a great machine.

Pros: Well built good fuel efficiency.
Cons: MMM does not mow well.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

B2320 Kubota
Nice Little Workhorse
Model Year: 2009

Purchased this tractor from Bingham in Tucson, Az. Great customer service and attention to detail at this dealership. The tractor has been great. I went with the Hydro-static transmission and purchased the backhoe. No problems with the machine, plenty of power for every project that I have worked on thus far. Would highly recommend this workhorse to anyone thinking about purchasing this size of machine.

Pros: Plenty of power, good clearance, smooth running.
Cons: Floor mat a bit flimsy, had to secure better than just factory fasteners.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
pellenburg

B2320 Kubota
Great Little Tractor

Great little tractor. I have a 4 ft bush hog and 4ft tiller, and L105 loader. Does everything I ask or it and more.

Pros: It is just what I thought it would be.
Cons: Couldn't ask for more from a tractor this size.

5.00 star(s)
karin734

B2320 Kubota
Small Workhorse of a Tractor
Model Year: 2010

We bought this tractor to replace a similar old model (don't know the year) so I can compare its few upgrades. I don't know all the technical terms for parts, but I am the main operator, with many many hours of experience. Love that the clutch is only needed when using the PTO, like when mowing, prob the biggest upgrade. Others are minor, not worth mentioning. Biggest drawback to this model is a problem with the forward and reverse pedal not always coming back to neutral when released, which will cause the tractor to creep or shut off when you get off the seat. This started happening when the tractor was about 3 weeks old. Have had the dealer come out multiple times to adjust and that works for a while. Then the opposite happened, the tractor would die when I pressed the accelerator (while on it). Recently these issues were happening so much that in frustration, I disconnected both of the safety switches in the seat. So symptoms solved, and I could get on and off (as I do repeatedly while feeding the horses). Tractor not returning to neutral still an issue though so I got the guy back out and he adjusted/reset a lever connected to a rod connected to the forward neutral pedals. Sorry I don't know the technical terms. He said eventually this would need to be done again as it wears. Okay. So for now, everything is great. I left the safety switched disconnected (the guy laughed and said yep that's what many people do). Hmm, maybe they should fix the problem before selling the tractors.

Pros: Great little workhorse of a tractor. Takes a real beating and keeps running strong.
Cons: Forward/reverse doesn't return to neutral (unless adjusted periodically). This causes the tractor to either creep or shut off, very annoying and somewhat dangerous.

5.00 star(s)
Happychook

B2320 Kubota
Kuboto B2300

Since owning this compact machine it never fails to impress me. Everything I ask it to do it does it and does it well. I wanted a larger one for our small farm but the salesman and my wife talked me into the smaller one. I am glad they did because this one enables me to get into the chicken sheds to clean out. I recently bought a small ripper and have just ploughed and sown the paddock.

Pros: Very strong and reliable. Small enough to get into tight spaces.
Cons: Has low lifting capacity.