Kubota L2800 Reviews

5.00 star(s)
2cowboys4u

L2800 Kubota
Kubota with Loader
Model Year: 2004

Had a small Yanmar and I was pushing the limit of what the tractor would do. I began looking for a 4WD tractor with a loader. I looked at several different tractors and one of the things that led me to Kubota was the reputation. The L2800 I purchased has performed flawlessly and so far done everything I have asked it to do. Kubota makes a great tractor.

Pros: Front end loader, 4WD.
Cons: None so far.

5.00 star(s)
AaronE

L2800 Kubota
Great Machine
Model Year: 2006

I have been known to tell my friends that my tractor thinks it's a bulldozer! Seriously though, the power this mid sized tractor has is incredible. In 4WD, it can push anything (it seems). You can tell by the hours that I haven't used the tractor as much as some, but the times I have used it, I really put it to the test. It passed every time. I used it to clear some property I owned, to work at my parents property, and my own homestead(s). The last few years I haven't used it near as much due to the fact we bought a smaller place (2 acres) and I really don't have the need for it now. I have contemplated selling it a few times but I can't seem to let it go. literally the best machine I have ever owned, of any kind. I will just keep it as a large powered wheel barrow if I must. Can't part with it. I highly recommend the hydro tranny. Very convenient.

Pros: Power, power, more power.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
Daver1963

L2800 Kubota
L2800 w/LA524 FEL
Model Year: 2010

I bought used from an individual and it had 4 hours on it. I currently have about 70 hours on it and it has performed well within the limits on implements set up in the manual. One flaw is the jumpy hydraulics as noted by many users on the forum. Even that is somewhat compensated for when using most implements and having the tractor at work level RPMs. It is most notable at idle, but I compensate for it. If I was designing it I would have done the parking brake differently and in a more convenient place instead of having to lean down and push a little lever down by the brake. I have mowed, bush hogged, plowed, and used a box blade. I would buy it again.

Pros: Works well within limitations. Seems to be fuel efficient.
Cons: Jumpy hydraulics. Awkward parking brake activation.

5.00 star(s)
avi8tor

L2800 Kubota
Tough Midsize Tractor
Model Year: 2010

My L2800DT is just the right size. Not too large and not too small for my needs. I have about 3 acres to mow with a finish mower and about a 1/2 acre that I garden. Fuel consumption is great. I have the front loader option and I use it instead of a wheel barrow. I have the gear version. The hydro-stat version seems under powered to me. I have cleared trees and brush with no problems. I would not hesitate to buy again. I highly recommend!

Pros: Fuel efficient, lots of power, lot of options. 4 wheel drive, power steering, front end loader
Cons: The paint seems to fade quickly when left out in the sun.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
NMJohn

L2800 Kubota
Kubota L2800DT with FEL
Model Year: 2004

Great tractor and meets all my needs perfectly. My only gripe is the 3-point hitch can be jerky when raising.

Pros: Well built, good power, easy to maintain.
Cons: Jerky 3 point hitch.

Photo Uploads: