Allis Chalmers AC5030 4.70 star(s) (3)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Allis Chalmers AC5030.
25-50 HP Tractors

About the Allis Chalmers AC5030

Allis Chalmers AC5030 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent AC5030 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (3)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Allis Chalmers AC5030 Subcompact Tractor
67 %
33 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
maddenfarms

AC5030 Allis Chalmers
Good "Little" Tractor
Model Year: 1981

When bought this was my primary tractor. I used a 4 foot bush hog and fed 4x5 round hay bales. After adding other tractors, I still used it to till poultry houses, rake hay and still use it to run that little bush hog a long the outside of new fences.

Pros: Runs a long time on a gallon of diesel.
Cons: Injector pump has it own oil reservoir and must be checked often.

5.00 star(s)
JohnRTaylor

AC5030 Allis Chalmers
Great Little Tractor, Perfect Size!
Model Year: 1978

I purchased this little tractor with a 5-foot Finish mower. I was looking at zero turn mowers, but had always wanted a small tractor. I saw this tractor for sale. This model had always caught my eye years earlier and always wanted one. This tractor had been repainted, but it was not a very good job as it was painted over rust, bugs and even bird droppings!!! The quality of the paint used seems to be good though, so I just left it. It still looks nice from a distance! This is one tough little tractor. I use it weekly to cut my 2-acre lawn. I purchased farm implements and now love acting as a farmer. I grew up on a farm so I am very excited about my big garden! The tractor has plenty of power for its size and runs great! I love it so far. I also bush hog acreage on my dads property using a 5-foot bush hog. It handles it well, but heavy. The front end could use weight using this heavy duty bush hog.

Pros: Does everything I ask of it, tough, built well
Cons: Can be tight to get on if you are big and have big feet as I have, comfortable once on though, no power steering

5.00 star(s)
JohnRTaylor

AC5030 Allis Chalmers
Great Little Tractor
Model Year: 1978

I posted a previous review and I still have the same opinion. The tractor has taken everything I have asked of it. It doesn't have any fancy features; just the necessary features to be a good little tractor. It has plenty of power but could be heavier as it will spin the tires before showing any lugging on engine power.

Pros: Powerful, very fuel efficient tractor, very dependable
Cons: Tight to get on if you have big feet or a heavier person like myself, but comfortable once on, could use power steering

[ad placeholder]

Allis Chalmers AC5030 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Allis Chalmers AC5030s

Allis Chalmers AC5030 Community Rankings

#302 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#896 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#32 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#788 user rating of 27027 items overall
#2883 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#62 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall