Bobcat FASTCATPRO 2.50 star(s) (2)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Bobcat FASTCATPRO.
Zero Turn Mowers
1704761455.jpg

About the Bobcat FASTCATPRO

Bobcat FASTCATPRO Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent FASTCATPRO topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (2)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Bobcat FASTCATPRO Subcompact Tractor
0 %
50 %
0 %
0 %
50 %
4.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

FASTCATPRO Bobcat
FastCat Pro Just the Facts and No Bull!
Model Year: 2012

There is not a lot of reviews on this mower so I thought I would write one. I have used and still do operate Scag, Hustler, Kubota, Walker and Bobcat zero turns. All these mowers are great mowers, but this review is for the Bobcat. This mower is the 52 inch with the Kawaski FX691V. It has the 3400 hydros, 23 inch tires, and the suspension seat. This mower is quick and pretty fast. It will run the 10 mph as spec. The mower feels lighter, it handles like a sports car of zero turns. The ride might not be the smoothest, but it's not bad. The cut quality is good. On some yards, it looks the best but the other mowers look better on others so go figure. It cuts all grass really well, with shape blades. This mower is cheaper than the other mowers, but is right on par with them. Don`t let anyone tell you it's not a really good mower.

Pros: Quick, fast, well-built.
Cons: Seat sets a little high.

1.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

FASTCATPRO Bobcat
This Mower Sucks
Model Year: 2017

I have had it back to (dealer name removed) 3 times now and it still does not cut the grass as it should. They keep telling me it cuts great for them, but i get it on a job and it cuts and leaves a trail of grass stranglers . They all tell me at (dealer name removed) they have the same mower at home and it cuts great. Today is a total disappointment again. Now it is time to call Bobcat themselves since I can not get truth out of (dealer name removed). I was looking to have a great cutting new mower with a comfortable seat, instead i get the shaft!

Pros: The seat is comfortable
Cons: It cuts horribly

Photo Uploads:

[ad placeholder]

Bobcat FASTCATPRO Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Bobcat FASTCATPROs

Bobcat FASTCATPRO Community Rankings

#80 user rating of 245 Zero Turn Mowers items
#40 Viewed of 245 Zero Turn Mowers items
#1 discussed of 245 Zero Turn Mowers items
#2378 user rating of 27027 items overall
#1892 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall