Branson BRANSON3820 4.50 star(s) (6)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Branson BRANSON3820.
25-50 HP Tractors

About the Branson BRANSON3820

Branson BRANSON3820 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent BRANSON3820 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (6)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Branson BRANSON3820 Subcompact Tractor
67 %
17 %
17 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
shellade

BRANSON3820 Branson
2002 - 3820 Branson
Model Year: 2002

Bought the tractor second hand, all in all pretty good shape, does a great job around our 13 acres in the NW Georgia Mountains, this winter will be a testing period for the tractor. But if you get one with low hours and decent condition you can't go wrong.

Pros: Great value.
Cons: Too minor to make a difference in buying one.

5.00 star(s)
mspickard

BRANSON3820 Branson
Branson Proved to be the Right Choice
Model Year: 2004

My 2004 Branson 3820 has been a true blessing to me for the last 7 years. We built a new house way off of the road (1300 feet) and I bought the Branson shortly after we bought the lot. It has been used to dig out several hundred stumps, as well as a 4-ft trench from the road to the house. I worked this tractor extremely hard the first year or two, but now use it for moving manure piles, and smaller jobs. I have also loaned it out to family members and friends who live close by. Maintenance-wise, the only problem that I had was the gear shift on the right was stuck in 2nd. It was an easy fix as the gearing was simply jammed.

Pros: Lower price, sturdy, dependable.
Cons: Dealer is very far away.

3.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

BRANSON3820 Branson
PTO Cultch Pack
Model Year: 2008

I have a 2008 3820 Branson tractor with 415 hrs and the clutch pack is leaking by there are no dealer in this area anymore, and Branson will help on phone but will not help with cost. The tractor has been in shop for two months. The warrant went out in April. I would not buy another Branson tractor. A clutch pack should last much longer. The tractor has not been misused. Branson is having clutch pack problems with other models also. I asked for some help due to the low hours they refused. Very disappointed with Branson. Looks good but you are on your own when you buy a Branson. L.J. Bridge City, TX.

Pros: Good looks.
Cons: No manufacturer support.

4.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

BRANSON3820 Branson
Affordable, Dependable
Model Year: 2006

I considered several different brands at the time, but the Branson was affordable and had the features I needed.

Pros: Reliable, well-built.
Cons: Fuel gauge sender is junk. The fuel pump needs a pre-filter.

5.00 star(s)
caplockbob

BRANSON3820 Branson
Great Machine For The Money

I bought it as a demo with 14 hours on it, put a Woods loader on her and worked the snot out of it. It moved tons of dirt, plowed snow, pulled trees for firewood every year and a 9-foot haybine, and baler for 35 acres every year. It has never let me down yet. The only thing I have done is oil and filters.

Pros: Starts and runs when needed.
Cons: Lack of tool box or storage on the machine. Always smokes at start up.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

BRANSON3820 Branson
May The Tractor Gods Have Mercy On My Soul.

I bought this tractor the same year I bought this 200 acre property. I used it like a bulldozer. What I did to this tractor is a crime in all 50 states. Aside from some chintzy controls, linkages, etc, this tractor has been an absolute beast. It has had relatively few problems so far. It is a heavy, sure footed and powerful tractor, more stable than my Kubota. For a normal guy using this tractor as a normal guy should, it should be a twenty year machine or better. I bought it from Barry Clagg, OKC. Claggs are amazing before and after the sale. I can't say enough about them. I am buying a 4520R from them to replace this one, more for tax reasons than any other. I sold it today to a guy who was thrilled to get her.

Pros: Stout, heavy, well built, stable, powerful
Cons: Some chintzy controls and plastic

[ad placeholder]

Branson BRANSON3820 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Branson BRANSON3820s

Branson BRANSON3820 Community Rankings

#395 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#797 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#999 user rating of 27027 items overall
#2507 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall