Century 2028 5.00 star(s) (2)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Century 2028.
25-50 HP Tractors

About the Century 2028

Century 2028 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent 2028 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (2)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Century 2028 Subcompact Tractor
100 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
RamTruckMan

2028 Century
Nice little tractor.
Model Year: 2004

It doesn't seem to have a whole lot of power, but it has very low gears. It's very solid & well built and weighs 3,600 lbs without loader. The plastic power steering reservoir that I tore the bottom fitting out running over brush. I cut the broken nipple off and threaded a 3/8" inch pipe it worked. Who knows how long. A new metal replacement tank is $100. I may replace, if the patch job fails, but I needed to fix in field and get back to work. Parts are expensive. It's the same as Branson Part. I suppose all tractor parts are expensive. I also tore the radiator drain value - another expensive plastic part. I just took the value off and put a connector in. If you are going to be brush hogging in rough area you need to install a skid plate. Of course that is pretty standard on all tractor. I am in the process of buying a sheet of steel to make skid plate.

Pros: Quality build; power train.
Cons: Seems under powered for 28HP.

5.00 star(s)
Herbie240

2028 Century
Model Year: 2002

Hi! This is my first time here. I have had my tractor a long time as you can see. It’s been a life saver and I think is worth its weight in gold. I use it about every day. I have a set of forks on mine because I cut wood and I use it to pick up the trees. It makes it easier to cut them into fire wood. I heat with a wood stove. The only problem I really ever had was that after 15 years the water pump went out. I was floored because when I bought it I also bought a fan belt. These cost me $720. I almost hit the floor. Parts for these are too costly, but I bought it anyway. My next thing is I am moving my scrape blade to the front. I am waiting on a fellow to finish cutting the brackets to be able to pick it up. Better quit for now. You all have a great rest of the week.

Pros: Best tractor for the price
Cons: Hard to find parts at a reasonable price

[ad placeholder]

Century 2028 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Century 2028s

Century 2028 Community Rankings

#1 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#462 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#1 user rating of 27027 items overall
#1388 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall