Dongfeng DF-200 4.00 star(s) (1)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Dongfeng DF-200.
Under 25 HP Tractors

About the Dongfeng DF-200

Dongfeng DF-200 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent DF-200 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (1)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Dongfeng DF-200 Subcompact Tractor
0 %
100 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
Tractor PAPA

DF-200 Dongfeng
Can't Start After Sitting for 3 Months
Model Year: 2004

After replacing seals in hydraulic pump and fan belt which took about 3 months because of parts and winter, my 426E taskmaster did not start. Problem seems to be airlock in fuel pump line... talked with dealer in Oregon and did all he said.. no go---would start run for 10-20 seconds the not start again --used primer to get fuel up to/past injectors each time it started.---talked with Affordable tractors and changed fuel filter-screen filter-and deasil. called Oregon to find out how much new pump would cost and was informed by Steve that a bleed screw was on injector pump and also a small did stick for oil for the injector pump and to do this before considering another pump. My best bud in Texas said if all else fails to install an electric fuel pump for a car in line and hook to start run switch if all else fails. Will try today if snow stops falling. Spent about 2 hours reading you sight and tried all those test also----result I found a lot out about my tractor --Thanks a lot.

Pros: Learned a lot. Took me through testing process.
Cons: Didn't solve problem.

[ad placeholder]

Dongfeng DF-200 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Dongfeng DF-200s

Dongfeng DF-200 Community Rankings

#196 user rating of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#299 Viewed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#14 discussed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#1380 user rating of 27027 items overall
#2507 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall