Enfly ENFLYDQ404 4.60 star(s) (5)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Enfly ENFLYDQ404.
25-50 HP Tractors

About the Enfly ENFLYDQ404

Enfly ENFLYDQ404 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent ENFLYDQ404 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (5)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Enfly ENFLYDQ404 Subcompact Tractor
60 %
40 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
DCJ

ENFLYDQ404 Enfly
Enfly 40hp Tractor
Model Year: 2012

If you're looking for a solid basic tractor at a good price, and you don't mind Chinese imports then this may the tractor for you. It has good range of features e.g. 4 wheel drive, shuttle stick for forward/reverse, 8 x forward and 8 x reverse gears, foldable ROPS, comes with a 4 in 1 bucket with a lifting capacity of 650kg, 2 x remote hydraulic outlets, low/high beam headlights, horn, rear work lights and indicators. I've done around 40 hours on the tractor, and so far it's delivered solid reliable performance. One of the first things I'd suggest with this tractor is to reverse the rear wheel plates - this will give you an extra 300mm distance between the rear wheels, making the tractor a bit more stable when moving across sloping ground. Be aware that the rear left wheel has left hand threads on the wheel studs. You can also swap the front wheels (right for left) this will give an extra 200mm distance between the front wheels. QC on this tractor could be a little better. The 3 point linkage as delivered had the left hand arm as a cat. 1 linkage, and the right hand arm as a cat. 2 linkage. This was an easy enough fix, and the dealer (BLEK NSW) was very accommodating, but more care from the manufacturer would have avoided this problem.

Pros: Great price, simple basic design, 4 cylinder diesel engine, solid build.
Cons: Poor handbrake design, pivot bolt comes loose after a while and interferes with foot brake operation.

5.00 star(s)
mfleetwood

ENFLYDQ404 Enfly
Enfly DQ404
Model Year: 2013

I have been pleased with the tractor. It meets my needs very well and no problems so far as it is my first tractor. I can't make any comparisons, but the package I obtained with a slasher, grader, stick rake, single tine ripper/pipe layer, back hoe, and tipping trailer, was good value. I purchased from Blek in Sydney, but now JKL Machinery in Queensland are the importers. They did help me out with an extension hose for the tipping trailer as the one provided was too short. A brake on warning light on the dash would be good as a couple of times I have moved off with the brake on. The engine runs very sweetly and there is plenty of power for my purposes. The shuttle shift is a good feature I find very convenient. I plan to do my own maintenance and it all looks quite straightforward. Some of the welding and paintwork looks a little rough, but for an economical work horse its fine. I did consider a new Kubota, but the cost, including parts was a lot more, which I could not justify for the amount of use required. Although the Kubota was better finished, it lacked some of the Enfly's features like shuttle shift and rear hydraulics.

Pros: Starts very well, nice motor, uses very little fuel.
Cons: Build quality is okay for the price but nothing special. Dealer is not nearby.

4.00 star(s)
oldnfree

ENFLYDQ404 Enfly
I Love My Chinese Tractor
Model Year: 2011

After initial problems with the hydraulic system, i.e. 3 blown up hydraulic pumps, found to be caused by back pressure from a partially blocked hose, my Enfly 404 is a wonderful tool to have on a small acreage, slashing, front end loader work, post hole boring etc. Always easy to start, you just have to overlook things like crunchy whining gears, jumpy clutch, & power steering that's a bit under-powered. Overall I'm very pleased with it's performance.

Pros: Good value for money.
Cons: Gear/transmission noise, some poor paintwork.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

ENFLYDQ404 Enfly
DQ404
Model Year: 2014

Great value for money. It is inexpensive and easy to service. The only thing is that the exhaust could be lengthened to make it a bit quieter.

Pros: Value for Money and cheaper to run
Cons: The exhaust

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

ENFLYDQ404 Enfly
DQ404 Value For Money
Model Year: 2015

This s a great tractor,and very good value for money. I looked at a few tractors and the 40-horsepower Enfly was a more robust tractor than some of the other Chinese tractors. I've used it mainly to maintain our property but can't complain.

Pros: Wet disc brakes
Cons: Chair room but I've been told that's now been re-positioned for more room on the new models

[ad placeholder]

Enfly ENFLYDQ404 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Enfly ENFLYDQ404s

Enfly ENFLYDQ404 Community Rankings

#362 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#1327 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#32 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#933 user rating of 27027 items overall
#4795 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#62 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall