Farmall FARMALLH 4.10 star(s) (8)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Farmall FARMALLH.
Vintage Tractors
1704767696.jpg

About the Farmall FARMALLH

Farmall FARMALLH Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent FARMALLH topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (8)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Farmall FARMALLH Subcompact Tractor
38 %
38 %
25 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
Sonshine Acres

FARMALLH Farmall
Excellent Old Tractor
Model Year: 1943

My dad bought this tractor new in 1943. It was the first one to come into our county on rubber during WWII. He used it on the dairy farm and for custom work. We added a wide front end in the mid 60's. My son and I rebuilt the engine in the 90's and it was turning 27 HP on a dyno. We use it for hauling manure, running haybine and grinding grain. It always starts, runs like a top, and is super easy to work on.

Pros: Reliable & easy to work on.
Cons: None.

4.00 star(s)
jerrybossard

FARMALLH Farmall
Farmall H
Model Year: 1942

Great acreage tractor for mowing and pull behind implements. Adding 3 point is a plus but it does not have live power from factory without a hand clutch or aftermarket live hydraulics or power. This tractor is very sturdy and strong. Parts are fairly easy to find and repairs are easy as this is a simple system compared to newer tractors. The ability to hand start a tractor is a neat feature and is handy when batteries are nearly dead.

Pros: Strong and sturdy.
Cons: No live hydraulics or power unless aftermarket parts are in place. No 3 point from manufacturer but an aftermarket can be added.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

FARMALLH Farmall
Farmall Tractor
Model Year: 1954

This tractor keeps going and there are plenty of parts around to fix it with.

Pros: It is still running.
Cons: It leaks oil, but what do you expect.

3.00 star(s)
brucemoden

FARMALLH Farmall
Antique Tractor Presently Restoring
Model Year: 1939

I use 2 other tractors on our property: A Kioti DK35 and a Long 36. What I need most is a seat for the 39 Farmall H, fenders, grill insert, if this is the venue for these requests.

Pros: Kioti has front bucket & has been reliable- the Long is a good "bush hogging" machine.
Cons: Kioti is smaller than I need, the Long is only 2 wheel drive.

4.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

FARMALLH Farmall
My Farmall H
Model Year: 1948

When we bought our H we lived in town in a neighborhood. I went to south Indiana and helped a farmer drag it from a shed where it had sat for more than 10 yrs. The homeowners association was mortified to see me unload this in my front yard. The front tires were flat with one tube hanging out the color was sort of a oily clay tone. I left it outside till the next evening when I removed the steering wheel and the muffler to put it into the garage. From that point it only came out to show off various states of repair as I drove it around the neighborhood in 2011 I Drove it 30 mi. to the farm.

Pros: Strong solid tractor.
Cons: No 3 point hitch.

Photo Uploads:

4.00 star(s)
tnes

FARMALLH Farmall
1952 Farmall H
Model Year: 0

Great old tractor. Still runs good. Wish it had 3 pt hitch, etc. Getting harder to find tow behind equipment.

Pros: Runs good, reliable.
Cons: Not a lot of power, no 3 pt hitch, no live hydraulics.

3.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

FARMALLH Farmall
Restore
Model Year: 1939

Friend rebuilt carb, not in yet, waiting to remove & coat inside of fuel tank--next big job will be removal of front wheels (narrow) & replace bearings &/or spindles, wobbles when moving on hard surface, replace seat & supports---then paint & enjoy.

Pros: Strong tractor.
Cons: No 3-pt hitch; only pulling tractor.

5.00 star(s)
stampeden

FARMALLH Farmall
Big Red
Model Year: 1945

This tractor might be older than I am but it works on the property every day. A John-Deere manure scoop on the front, mowers and scrapers for the back, everything works just like it did in 1945. Unfortunately someone tossed out the front cowling for the radiator.

Pros: Takes a lickin' and keeps on workin'.
Cons: Could have power steering (ha-ha).

[ad placeholder]

Farmall FARMALLH Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Farmall FARMALLHs

Farmall FARMALLH Community Rankings

#74 user rating of 679 Vintage Tractors items
#109 Viewed of 679 Vintage Tractors items
#2 discussed of 679 Vintage Tractors items
#1363 user rating of 27027 items overall
#1351 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall