Gravely GRAVELYZTHD48 4.70 star(s) (3)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Gravely GRAVELYZTHD48.
Zero Turn Mowers
1704757177.jpg

About the Gravely GRAVELYZTHD48

Gravely GRAVELYZTHD48 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent GRAVELYZTHD48 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (3)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Gravely GRAVELYZTHD48 Subcompact Tractor
67 %
33 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

GRAVELYZTHD48 Gravely
Working Nightmare on the Gravely ZT48HD
Model Year: 0

Looking at replacing my starter solenoid. That's because that's about all I can do, it happens to be located directly under the starter and covered by every electrical wire, fuse and terminal in the machine, all in a space smaller than my hand. The term ten gallons in a five gallon comes to mind. Seriously look at the cluster these shmucks have thrown together in the area that I am referring to. Something that should be a 10-15 minute job on any other mower will leave you bald and foaming at the mouth on this ZT HD. Obviously the designers don't have to work on them. That's not the solenoid in the pictures, you cant see it, that's just everything you have to move to get to it.

Pros: Nice paint job.
Cons: No working room around the motor.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

GRAVELYZTHD48 Gravely
Zero Turn Lawnmower
Model Year: 2013

This is my second Gravely. And 2 sons also have Gravely. Very happy with all the models we have and have had.

Pros: Very reliable.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

GRAVELYZTHD48 Gravely
Was a Great Buy
Model Year: 0

Love the mower. Only things I would like to change: better tires and more spring to the seat. Tire have very little grip. The seat will beat you to death. They make a better seat spring system but I believe it should have came with it. Other than that this is a great home mower.

Pros: Great all-around mover, strong, will last a long time.
Cons: Rough ride, factory tire could have more grip.

[ad placeholder]

Gravely GRAVELYZTHD48 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Gravely GRAVELYZTHD48s

Gravely GRAVELYZTHD48 Community Rankings

#23 user rating of 245 Zero Turn Mowers items
#36 Viewed of 245 Zero Turn Mowers items
#1 discussed of 245 Zero Turn Mowers items
#788 user rating of 27027 items overall
#1726 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall