Gravely ZTHD44 3.70 star(s) (3)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Gravely ZTHD44.
Zero Turn Mowers
1704757176.jpg

About the Gravely ZTHD44

Gravely ZTHD44 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent ZTHD44 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (3)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Gravely ZTHD44 Subcompact Tractor
33 %
0 %
67 %
0 %
0 %
3.00 star(s)
MarkSchmitt

ZTHD44 Gravely
Gravely ZT2148XL
Model Year: 2005

This is a very solidly built mower, however it does not cut well from day I purchased it.

Pros: Solid, heavy duty construction.
Cons: Very poor cutting, leaves tall uncut stripes.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

ZTHD44 Gravely
Gravely ZT HD44 is Great for Me
Model Year: 2013

Mowed all last year and up until last week with the original blades. They had been sharpened twice, but as of last week, it was time to replace them. I have a lot of bare ground basically cemetery sand in spots so it really works on the blades. My only regret is the inability to mow along as mass very gradual slope ditch. Seems to want to slide down the hill a great deal. I would assume if the tires were more like the tires available on the Dixie Chopper, I would be in better shape.

Pros: Clean, level cut.
Cons: I would like to have a tire option.

Photo Uploads:

3.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

ZTHD44 Gravely
My First Zero Turn Mower
Model Year: 2007

This Gravely mower is model # ZT XL 2044 With 20 HP Kohler engine.It has 2 gas tanks about 4 gal. each.A cup holder. Mulch kit that works very well. Also I have A Factory 40" snow thrower. It works well but is about A 2 hr, or more, job changing it over. I got the mower, used, with 50 hrs on it. It now has about 200 hrs.

Pros: Made in USA, fun to drive, with 2 fuel tanks it's hard to run out of gas.
Cons: I've had to replace the PTO elect. clutch once, then repair it again because the wire harness was pulling the wires out of the $250. PTO. Now the pulley that drives the right hand hydro-gear transaxle striped and took out the shaft it runs on. The snow thrower attachment has had both belts and one idler pulley replaced.It wood be good if it had A wash-out system for the mower deck.

[ad placeholder]

Gravely ZTHD44 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Gravely ZTHD44s

Gravely ZTHD44 Community Rankings

#64 user rating of 245 Zero Turn Mowers items
#42 Viewed of 245 Zero Turn Mowers items
#1 discussed of 245 Zero Turn Mowers items
#2102 user rating of 27027 items overall
#1981 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall