Long LONG2510 4.00 star(s) (3)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Long LONG2510.
25-50 HP Tractors

About the Long LONG2510

Long LONG2510 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent LONG2510 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (3)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Long LONG2510 Subcompact Tractor
0 %
100 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
Harmless Dave

LONG2510 Long
Long farm tractor
Model Year: 1996

After a long (pardon the pun) search and many revisions of my wants, this tractor seems to be the best value for my money on the used market. It is very strongly built and the 3 cylinder diesel engine always starts. It has great pulling power - just unstuck the UPS truck today - and the Long lift works easily and well. These are not a common tractor, but are very similar to the Fords and appear to be a great value.

Pros: Not well known and therefore cheaper.
Cons: Maintenance and parts availability.

Photo Uploads:

4.00 star(s)
longhorn09

LONG2510 Long
New Filter
Model Year: 1999

I got my 50 horse, 4 wheel drive Long back from my son to serve it out and use at my home for a short time. After replacing all filters and oils, it had a problem with the hydra systems! After trying everything could think of & nothing helped, I replaced the hydra filter again with another new filter & every thing works fine! The new filter I purchased first end up being bad!

Pros: Lots of power.
Cons: Some controls are not easy to use.

4.00 star(s)
jbrunton

LONG2510 Long
Good for What I Need it For
Model Year: 1990

I needed an inexpensive tractor to mow and maintain my driveway. Since then I've purchased a plow, tiller, wood splitter and post hole drill. The most valuable feature is the front-end loader. Most of the time the tractor sits. In the spring I plow and till the garden (1 or 2 days). In the summer I mow (2 times a month). In the winter I haul and split wood. I really don't use it much at all but when I do it really saves me work. There are a few items that need repair like the parking brake. Most parts items can be ordered online but little things like hood latches are not available. Almost none of the instrument panel gauges work but I can't blame the tractor but probably the previous owners.

Pros: Easy on fuel.
Cons: It's weak for pulling a 2 bottom plow. In the thick clay of Kentucky it bogs down and stops the tractor.

Photo Uploads:

[ad placeholder]

Long LONG2510 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Long LONG2510s

Long LONG2510 Community Rankings

#548 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#736 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#1380 user rating of 27027 items overall
#2294 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall