LS Tractor J2020H 4.80 star(s) (4)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the LS Tractor J2020H.
Under 25 HP Tractors

About the LS Tractor J2020H

LS Tractor J2020H Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent J2020H topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (4)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the LS Tractor J2020H Subcompact Tractor
75 %
25 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
LIL ED

J2020H LS Tractor
LS J2020H
Model Year: 2013

Only a few days into tractor ownership, so it's hard to compare with others as this is my first tractor. I will mention that after browsing and shopping around for a couple months, to me it appears the LS line of tractors arguably offers the best overall value in a tractor. when considering the price, warranty, and quality (the overall package), I'd recommend taking a look at LS. As time goes on and more LS tractors get into the field I'm sure they will develop a large following. So far, all is well. Runs like a top, seems to have good power and, have to admit, I really like the hydro tranny. Like I said, all relatively new to me so as I get more time on my machine I'll update everyone.

Pros: Great value.
Cons: Have yet to discover one.

5.00 star(s)
royster500

J2020H LS Tractor
Good Compact Tractor
Model Year: 2011

It has been a good compact tractor. It is small enough to turn in tighter areas. It has plenty of power for clearing brush, tilling, or pulling logs around. Even used it to remove the old house and foundation. It does get light in the back end if moving more than 500 pounds with the loader, I just add some weight to the back. It is starting to leak at one of the back axle seals, guess I will have to get it fixed.

Pros: Smaller, plenty of power.
Cons: Small axle seal leak.

5.00 star(s)
smurphync

J2020H LS Tractor
Great Little Tractor
Model Year: 2013

I don't have a ton of seat time yet but what I have gotten I have thoroughly enjoyed. I have 7 acres with about 5 acres of mowing including the pasture. I needed a small tractor with a loader to help with the chores. This machine is small enough to get into some tight areas but still large enough to do some real work. I haven't found anything to complain about with the fit and finish. So far I've used it to clear snow, cover 600 feet of trenched water line, and spread gravel for a pad to build a barn. I'm actually looking forward to hooking up the finish mower and mowing this spring. The Mitsubishi engine is stout. This tractor is well laid out. The controls simple and easy to get used too.I'll update as I get more time using it.

Pros: Great size with good ground clearance.
Cons: None yet.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

J2020H LS Tractor
New J2023
Model Year: 0

I actually purchased a J2023, but that option is not available to select from the drop down. The 2023 is a brand new model for the year 2014. It replaced the 2020 and 2030. So far, I'm blown away at the quality of the tractor. I've been around large ag tractors my whole life, so I know a thing or two about tractors. These LS tractors are simply fantastic. The fit and finish on these little giants is amazing. They make a Mahindra look like a cheapo Chinese market tractor. The 2023 has some of the best specs in it's class. It's actually a compact tractor and not a subcompact. Loader capacity is something like 1260lbs, which nobody else can even come close to. The hydro pump is larger than any other tractor in it's class. Bigger pump means more fluid at slower idle speeds. You can drive this tractor around and use the loader at idle speed all day long. Perfect for those jobs that require finesse. The only two things I would say are negatives about the tractor are the lack of position control for the 3-pt. hitch and also that the tractor REALLY needs fluid in the rear tires. It has very little traction and needs to be in 4WD all the time unless the tires are filled.

Pros: 5 year warranty, best specs of any other tractor in it's class, more loader capacity than any other tractor in its class, fit and finish are superb.
Cons: No position control for the 3-pt. and needs to have the rear tires filled with fluid in order to get better traction.

[ad placeholder]

LS Tractor J2020H Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner LS Tractor J2020Hs

LS Tractor J2020H Community Rankings

#80 user rating of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#374 Viewed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#14 discussed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#638 user rating of 27027 items overall
#3137 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall